Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cobran20

How long will the NT government last

10 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, cobran20 said:

Should give an indication of the future Shorten government

Wait and see. The Liberal/national/country et al coalition knows how to run up debt. They hold the record. At a time when it was not necessary.

It's housewife economics to say a deficit is always bad.

Northern Territory Government in financial crisis, will seek bailout from Canberra

Scomo should tell them to get stuffed and learn how to budget.

$3b? Humphrey drops that on lunch.

1 hour ago, zaph said:

Wait and see. The Liberal/national/country et al coalition knows how to run up debt. They hold the record. At a time when it was not necessary.

It's housewife economics to say a deficit is always bad.

$3b? Humphrey drops that on lunch.

Remind me when was the last time a Labor government run a surplus?

3 minutes ago, cobran20 said:

Remind me when was the last time a Labor government run a surplus?

So you are a housewife?

3 hours ago, zaph said:

So you are a housewife?

It's like watching a penguin walk into a door at times...

47 minutes ago, tor said:

It's like watching a penguin walk into a door at times...

nock knock

13 hours ago, cobran20 said:

and you're a snowflake?

Comeback of the century! Like a flameflower you are! Help your kids with the english homework you should not...

Amusingly there was a study recently showing that self identifying conservatives are more likely to espouse liberal views if Trump said he did. Cognitive dissonance writ large.

I assume Cobran already read it because he is on top of the science in the world via journalists and I don't trust any science that is even lower than stamp collecting but for those that like a bit of pop psychology with their bacon & egg roll in the morning: https://news.byu.edu/news/does-political-party-trump-ideology

Just have to convince Trump that Obama secretly was a manchurian candidate and set up all his stuff to fail deliberately and therefore Trump is playing into Obamas hands...

4 hours ago, tor said:

Comeback of the century! Like a flameflower you are! Help your kids with the english homework you should not...

Amusingly there was a study recently showing that self identifying conservatives are more likely to espouse liberal views if Trump said he did. Cognitive dissonance writ large.

I assume Cobran already read it because he is on top of the science in the world via journalists and I don't trust any science that is even lower than stamp collecting but for those that like a bit of pop psychology with their bacon & egg roll in the morning: https://news.byu.edu/news/does-political-party-trump-ideology

Just have to convince Trump that Obama secretly was a manchurian candidate and set up all his stuff to fail deliberately and therefore Trump is playing into Obamas hands...

So he can flame me, but that is Ok? Who started the insults? Looks like I gave you too much credit.

Next QLD budget should be interesting to see its bottom line ex creative accounting.

Labor governments like to bloat the number of public serpents. Not only they can be counted to vote for them, but it is an effective form of hiding the unemployment rate.

Shame everybody else has to pay for it!

Palaszczuk hikes public service jobs