Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zaph

How long will Deb Freckles remain?

3 posts in this topic

At least she finished year nine, unlike the Nationals leader before her (several times). 

The first article on her as leader shows her as an ameuter. I think she could be an ALP plant. 

"Everyone is always trying to target our side of politics back to the Newman years when we actually did do some good things," she said. https://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland-election-2017/new-lnp-leader-refuses-to-rule-out-future-role-for-ousted-tim-nicholls-20171213-p4yxny.html

Stop mentioning Newman, he's poison.

"I've got a lot of thinking to do over the coming days ... to make sure we get the right team," she said.

You've had weeks to think about that Deb.

The Member for Nanango said more needed to be done to encourage women to enter politics, particularly on her side of the chamber.

Not a wise idea to point out few members the LNP has.

She's a seat warmer. If she does well then the party will take her to the next election. If she doesn't she'll be replace by Borg (oh wait, he's not available) or another pig phucker. 

5 hours ago, zaph said:

She's a seat warmer. If she does well then the party will take her to the next election. If she doesn't she'll be replace by ....

How is that any different from any other political party?

15 hours ago, cobran20 said:

How is that any different from any other political party?

It's not.

The process of who gets appointed leader to an opposition after an electoral loss can be: 1. We believe in this (wo)man and are behind them. 2. We don't think we can win or s/he can win the next election and we'll just let them warm the seat till we get rid of them or they lose the next election. If they happen to surprise on the upside we'll stick with them. Think very carefully before you nominate or accept opposition leadership just after an election.

I think Freckles is 2. She's a woman and the National party don't really like women. Some pig F male will replace her a year before or just after the next election. I use Nationals, because mostly the LNP is ransom to the Nationals faction.