Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cobran20

How long will Trump last?

14 posts in this topic

This could be interesting!

Mike Flynn Offers to Testify in Exchange for Immunity

WASHINGTON—Mike Flynn, President Donald Trump’s former national security adviser, has told the Federal Bureau of Investigation and congressional officials investigating the Trump campaign’s potential ties to Russia that he is willing to be interviewed in exchange for a grant of immunity from prosecution, according to officials with knowledge of the matter....

Isn't it hilarious. I guess the only question is "if he actually has anything fun to say how far does it go". Seems unlikely he'd want immunity if he is the only guy involved. (and I can't wait to see Armstrong's reaction if there is something to it all).

“When you are given immunity, that means you have probably committed a crime.”

— Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, in an interview with NBC News on September 25, 2016.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/09/25/gen_flynn_hillary_clinton_shouldnt_be_too_big_to_jail.html

7 hours ago, Mr Medved said:

You got the title wrong. It should be "remain". Lift your game cobran! :)

I fully acknowledge that I dropped the ball on that one! :(

Los Angeles: The diversion of an armada of American warships from port visits in Australia to the waters off North Korea is designed to give US President Donald Trump a "full range of options" against dictator Kim Jong-un's regime.

Mr Trump's national security adviser, General H.R. McMaster, and US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson, signalled on Sunday that the US was preparing to respond to North Korea's aggressive ramp up of its nuclear and ballistic missile programs.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/world/donald-trump-considering-full-range-of-options-to-remove-north-korean-threat-20170409-gvhdi4.html

Is Trump just chest beating or is he considering another Korean war? 

On 10/04/2017 at 9:53 AM, zaph said:

Is Trump just chest beating or is he considering another Korean war? 

I think it depends which show he's most recently watched on Fox

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, staringclown said:

I think it depends which show he's most recently watched on Fox

4077th?

Comey testimony will be a dud. There is nothing which can't be dismissed as being "taken out of context" in a court. 

I'm starting to get annoyed by a media which is constantly allowing trump to set the days agenda to whatever he wants it to be through twitter. FFS the word covfefe or whatever is endlessly analysed and commented on in social media. Who gives a sh*t? It takes his actual decisions off the front page. He must be giggling away in the white house. 

The whole deal is good for selling papers so the media love it and will keep reporting/analysing this sh*te forever. And falling into his trap. Willingly. The line between entertainment and news is irrevocably blurred. In the mean time the prick getting away with murder.

Starting to get interesting now...:o

I think that

• Trump Jr & Kushner are so used to being rich and getting away with anything in america that they didn't even consider it was really retardedly illegal not to make at least an attempt to make it look legit.
  • Manafort is so used to working eastern politics he got caught up in what the children of the boss were saying
  • Veselnitskaya was so used to working with phrasing covering the real topic for arguable deniability

that what happened was:

• -go between- "hey come and see this sh*t that the russians who love your dad found (I am dumb or covering my arse for later)
  • Trump "wheeeeee excellent"
  • Kushner "wheeeeeee excellent"
  • Manafort "another day another dollar"
  • Veselnitskaya "So there is info you can kill clinton with but we need to sort out the adoption thing" (meaning the rich russian embargo thing) "where's my quid pro quo"
  • Kushner "f*cking children? I'm out, qatar won't f*ck itself up"
  • Trump "I made the meeting if we all bail I look like a tool in these two guys eyes but f*cking children?"
  • Manafort "another day another dollar"
  • Veselnitskaya "ohhhhh okay I have no idea how to make this report"

and I don't think Trump (either one) has figured out yet what the implications are. Kushner at least refiled papers a few days back but, given he still has clearances it wasn't to keep them (I'd have lost all mine for a few of things he has pulled off now and I am no one), it was to have a decent media "He already declared that".

Having worked at companies that have had levels of different skill sets all thinking they can work independently (I worked for Telecom NZ when the CEO jumped up and said "we deliberately make pricing hard to compare") I might be biased but it seems like a fairly normal f*ck up. Just slightly higher liability for the f*ck up, can't go bankrupt or get fired for being a sh*t president after all.

Still his support in his base isn't dropping so I want him to stay. As Armstrong says only when everyone gives up does the change come. If we want the racists, bigots, misogynists and all the other f*cking small minded tools to be ignored when they are training the next generation we need Trump to become as big a laughing stock as crack became.

My father only became "not anti lesbian" when one of his drinking buddies offered to f*ck his lesbian daughter to fix her. A truly spectacular flame out will mean the republicans do more for the world than the democrats have.

Running the Whitehouse like a family business. You could cut the sense of entitlement with a knife.

There was a classic but of logic in an interview last week. If Putin had hacked you, he's so good that you wouldn't know you'd been hacked. Therefore the fact that we know we were hacked probably means it wasn't Putin...