zaph

Anti facial rec glasses

14 posts in this topic

A friend made some of the old style ones with the LED. Didn't work so well, he got pulled aside and asked a fair few questions.

A friend made some of the old style ones with the LED. Didn't work so well, he got pulled aside and asked a fair few questions.

I much prefer the Hoges disguise.

I don't do much international travel anymore but just for sh*ts and giggles I might wear a male white dress and a funny hat next time I travel*. Might even grow a terrorist beard. I would often put bizarre occupations on my immigration card - magician, clairvoyant, dole bludger etc. 

I used to travel to PNG every couple of weeks when I was in my mid 20s, so attracted Australian immigration attention for potentially being a pot smugler. Often got questioned (with a good, valid story) and given a good sniff by the dog. Not sure if it's still the case, but you could bring in double the allowable duty free and as long as you declared it they would 'let you off just this once'.

*when wearing a long white male Islamic dress is it like the Scots? Do I need underpants? 

*when wearing a long white male Islamic dress is it like the Scots? Do I need underpants? 

Adult_diapers_in_Tel_Aviv.jpg

Might even grow a terrorist beard. 

Don't do this if travelling to the UK. You end up being pulled over by metropolitan police because you "travel a lot".

Trust me, it's easier to be recognised. 

Travel is becoming harder. All metal including belts must now be removed in the states. Even belts which actually hold up ones pants. Shoes more bulky than loafers must be removed. I had some dude feeling up my junk in Newark. They are trialling x-ray. I foresee future frequent flyers launching cancer law suits...

Yesterday my niece told mum I was too old to use 'lol' in a text. lol! She's said some odd things over the years, but at 13 they should have stopped. 

Yesterday my niece told mum I was too old to use 'lol' in a text. lol! She's said some odd things over the years, but at 13 they should have stopped.

The ability to say odd things keeps going to way into your 50s.

Actually, Donald Trump is 70, so there seems to be no age limit for foot-in-mouth disease.

The ability to say odd things keeps going to way into your 50s.

Actually, Donald Trump is 70, so there seems to be no age limit for foot-in-mouth disease.

LOL!

When she was a lot younger and it was excusable, she looked at her grandmother and said "Nanna you're going to die soon". "Why is that?" " Because you have wrinkles"