zaph

USA USA USA

9 posts in this topic

No wonder there is such a pompous attitude amongst Americans. The whole American system feeds them bullsh*t that they are the rulers and the rest of the world are their slaves.

Criminal Minds without Borders is a case in point (TV show) - the American authorities dispatch a team of people on a dedicated wide-bodied aircraft to look into the disappearance of one or two Americans in another country. They take their own vehicles etc with them on the mission and appear to have superior authority to local authorities. 

USA USA USA

No wonder there is such a pompous attitude amongst Americans. The whole American system feeds them bullsh*t that they are the rulers and the rest of the world are their slaves.

Criminal Minds without Borders is a case in point (TV show) - the American authorities dispatch a team of people on a dedicated wide-bodied aircraft to look into the disappearance of one or two Americans in another country. They take their own vehicles etc with them on the mission and appear to have superior authority to local authorities. 

USA USA USA

You can just imagine the local police authorities automatically, willingly allowing them to investigate a case when the plane arrives!  :rolleyes:

USA sees itself as the leader of the free world. It's plastered all over their TV news and even the ads. They know little about reality or their waning power. Although listening to Trump and his promises to restore America to it's former glory maybe they are aware that something is amiss with their status in the world. They have a massive military but struggle with guerrilla warfare. Most american TV is unwatchable propaganda. 

Here I sit at Sydney airport waiting to get on flight to USA, USA, USA.

Do try and talk the populous out of voting for Trump. I did my best but struck heavy resistance. Hilary seems to be completely mistrusted. I never ascertained exactly why. 

I can't help but draw a connection between the quite incredible sexism there are the mistrust of Hillary. She seems about as trustworthy as any of the other politicians (heh). Some of the people that hate Trump and hate Hillary were saying they want Petraeus in the same breath they talked about Hillary's email.

Petraeus _provably_ breached security protocols and _actually_ shared top secret information with his mistress, he's not just suspected of doing so (which I think is the worst opinion regarding Hillary's email deal.

For all I know Hilary may be the antichrist. Although, simply running a server to avoid scrutiny wouldn't qualify in my book. Barely a minor demon. A succubus at best. 

Someone farts in the direction of an 'American' and they will be transported to the land of hope and glory for lethal injection. When I started watching Criminal Minds Beyond Borders I knew it would be a dramatisation; I didn't realise it was going to be a comedy. It's like a train wreck. 

"Do you know they don't speak English in Germany; not even in church!"

Do try and talk the populous out of voting for Trump. I did my best but struck heavy resistance. Hilary seems to be completely mistrusted. I never ascertained exactly why.

I couldn't find any Trumpets to convince either way. I spent the week in the hills of Montana surrounded by scientists (and bears). No one would admit to supporting him. They all seemed quite reasonable folk.