cobran20

Debunking The Man-Made Global Warming Myth Consensus

1329 posts in this topic

Use Google translate  this Norwegian, leftist publication SC. Then remember that it is July/summer in the Artic and the predictions they've made about the artic.

10 hours ago, staringclown said:

That's rich coming from you who've provided absolutely no proof of anything. You rely on google alerts to post any headline around the world that had some cold weather. You don't even read the articles. That's why you post a school kids blog and call it proof. 

Here's the homogenised data versus the actual data - massive difference eh?

temperature-trends.jpg

Firstly, I don't have to prove anything as I'm not an advocate of globull warming theory. All I'm doing to comparing their predictions based on the theory over the last 30-50 years versus the actuals and they've been wrong. Shame those scientists were not forced to bet their house on their predictions - nothing like skin in the game to make you accountable.

As far as your chart, the article in the Australian from Marohassy is behind a paywall, so I can't paste the contents, but I've found other sites (here and here) that refer to it, with some lovely tables. I like this bit in particular:

by Jennifer Marohasy on July 18, 2017:

TWO weeks ago, in response to my queries the Australian Bureau of Meteorology acknowledged that it had put in place limits on the lowest temperature that an individual weather station could record.

Once again, if you consider Marohassy to be an unqualified charlatan, then feel free to contact her and tell her as such. It should be easy for you to point the irrefutable facts from the settled science. Make sure you keep us posted on the exchange. Ditto for the NZ professor. I'm awaiting with great anticipation to your postings on those exchanges.

Is Columbia University a known right wing publication?

Otherwise that picture of Europe in 1741 shows a drought that is worse than today.

Was that also caused by humans?

Surely, there no cycle(s) that repeat over time!

12 hours ago, cobran20 said:

Firstly, I don't have to prove anything as I'm not an advocate of globull warming theory

Fine. I'll lock the thread. Because if you have no burden of proof, you're just trolling.