cobran20

Debunking The Man-Made Global Warming Myth Consensus

1156 posts in this topic

On 07/05/2019 at 11:38 AM, cobran20 said:

Alone? There is no shortage of people now questioning the BS. As the cold snaps become more prevalent, there will be more questions raised of the BS being peddled by the Department of Settled Science, whose predictions have been wrong.

We'll see after the election how much support your views have.

On 07/05/2019 at 8:21 AM, Mr Medved said:

I think that image is actually a fair point on the amount of bullsh*t that is being peddled in the press.

How so? The articles are based on the ratio of records broken on the warm side of 2:1. If there wasn't data to back up the claims it would be pretty easy to debunk them.

10 hours ago, cobran20 said:

Thanks for the link. I guess it means you support the science?

The endless stream of bold but false predictions about climate change does not disprove anything about the science. But it has affected the public. It contributes to the majority of the public ranking climate low as a public policy priority, and their disinterest in paying for it.

5 hours ago, staringclown said:

We'll see after the election how much support your views have.

How so? The articles are based on the ratio of records broken on the warm side of 2:1. If there wasn't data to back up the claims it would be pretty easy to debunk them.

Like the local fudged data as an example? Send Jennifer an email and tell her she is wrong. She is after all a climate scientist.

5 hours ago, staringclown said:

Thanks for the link. I guess it means you support the science?

Cherry picking again

Conclusion
I began to assemble a list of predictions made by climate scientists during the past 30 years. A little research showed that this would be a long list, including a lot of failed predictions. I abandoned it as pointless. Skeptics already know this. Alarmists will just scream “denier” (if they ignore the IPCC’s work, they will ignore failed predictions – no matter how long the list). Most people no longer care.

The endless stream of bold but false predictions about climate change does not disprove anything about the science. But it has affected the public. It contributes to the majority of the public ranking climate low as a public policy priority, and their disinterest in paying for it.

There is another level to this. A few climate scientists get their 15 minutes of fame by making clickbait predictions. Which is their right. But the reluctance of other climate scientists to criticize their peers – no matter how outlandish the claim – leaves the public hearing only the alarmist side of the science. This silence makes them complicit in it

You can have climate science Ok, but their prediction on which the public was sold has been wrong.

The UK is turning into a prolonged  buttf*ck place, with more of that white stuff that the Department of Settled Science predicted almost 20 years ago that it would be disappearing

BBC weather: UK SNOW warning as temperatures plummet

THE UK is to be battered by howling winds and driving rain through the rest of the week as a thunderous low pressure system brings unseasonal snow to parts of the nation.

6 hours ago, cobran20 said:

Cherry picking again

You can have climate science Ok, but their prediction on which the public was sold has been wrong.

So the more convincing argument won?

1 hour ago, staringclown said:

So the more convincing argument won?

More like the sheeple swallowed the doomsday pitch and the results are not there to confirm it.

As I said, same as globull freezing BS from 40 years ago, but this time they drank the cordial.

On 4/30/2019 at 7:20 PM, cobran20 said:

That list of buttf*ck places is about to stretch all the way to Europe. Before we know, the whole world might be one giant buttf*ck:

Cold wave to descend on Europe for the 1st weekend of May

and this, consistent with the two dissidents:

SC, I don't don't think you're deaf or dumb ... but have my doubts about that last one.

and new records set in those  buttf*ck places as well:

EUROPE’S ARCTIC BLAST CONTINUES TO TAKE NAMES — MANY ALL TIME COLD RECORDS TUMBLE IN FRANCE

...Many regions of France are seeing their coldest May temperatures ever recorded...

Cold May weather in France breaks 50-year records

looks like time to start homogenizing climate data again!

8 minutes ago, cobran20 said:

and new records set in those  buttf*ck places as well:

EUROPE’S ARCTIC BLAST CONTINUES TO TAKE NAMES — MANY ALL TIME COLD RECORDS TUMBLE IN FRANCE

Cold May weather in France breaks 50-year records

looks like time to start homogenizing climate data again!

Australia about to be declared a buttf*ck place? Time for Acorn 3?

Cold bites early in southeastern Australia

Two cold fronts in the space of three days are responsible for sending cold winds across southeastern and central Australia, leading to an early-season cold snap.

Today has been the coldest for this early in the year in more than a decade for parts of New South Wales and a few years in parts of Queensland and the Northern Territory.

It is the coldest for this early in the year in 15 years at Port Macquarie (2.3 degrees), 13 years at Taree (3.3) and 11 years at Tamworth (-1.1), Bankstown (5.0), Canterbury (5.1) and Sydney's CBD (9.5) and eight years in other Sydney suburbs.

It is the coldest for this early in the year in seven years at Queensland's Gatton (4.2 degrees) and five years in Ipswich (4.7), Archerfield (8.0), Brisbane Airport (10.3) and the NT's Jervois (6.3).

The second of the two fronts will bring a wintry day to Adelaide today and Melbourne and Canberra tomorrow. At times Adelaide, Melbourne and Canberra will be showery, windy and as cold as about 10-11 degrees. This front will also delver snow to the ranges in Victoria, ACT and NSW, potentially as far north as the NSW central and northern ranges.

12 hours ago, staringclown said:

:yawn:

and look, one of SC's initial (and favourite?)  buttf*ck place has broken a 117 year old record for that soon to disappear powdery white stuff. They must be having a mild winter:

May snowstorm breaks 117-year-old record in Minnesota

I totally agree with your views SC, the repetitiveness with which those predictions from the UN' Dept of Settled Science is getting rather boring.

Do you think they should be totally de-funded of taxpayers' monies as well?

4 hours ago, cobran20 said:

The dissident's forecast is tracking well

Are we Heading into a Food Shortage?

You're funny. He claims the results of warming as the results of cooling with no supporting evidence and you actually post support for his nonsense.

On 10/05/2019 at 10:01 AM, cobran20 said:

Do you think they should be totally de-funded of taxpayers' monies as well?

Looks to me like they are about to get some more funding. That's gotta burn? I guess the populace have been fooled?

Looks to me like they are about to get some more funding. That's gotta burn? I guess the populace have been fooled?

No end to fleecing the sheeple.

Look, one of your favourite buttf*ck continents sets new records in mild spring:

Spring shiver: Last month was USA's coldest April in more than 20 years

and May is following up nicely:

It MAY snow in the Northeast this week. In MAY

... and across the pond, it looks like they had a Hawaiian shirt party

UK weather forecast: Coldest May 6 in 178 years in freeze worse than Moscow

...and the BoM's mild autumn...

Freak hail turns Victorian beaches white as cold front crosses state

So many mild weather surprises...

14 hours ago, cobran20 said:

No end to fleecing the sheeple.

Look, one of your favourite buttf*ck continents sets new records in mild spring:

Spring shiver: Last month was USA's coldest April in more than 20 years

and May is following up nicely:

It MAY snow in the Northeast this week. In MAY

... and across the pond, it looks like they had a Hawaiian shirt party

UK weather forecast: Coldest May 6 in 178 years in freeze worse than Moscow

...and the BoM's mild autumn...

Freak hail turns Victorian beaches white as cold front crosses state

So many mild weather surprises...

Same places different day. See how easy it is to display "evidence" using headlines about weather?

Those looking for spring might find it in Russia near the Arctic Circle. Temperatures there, Norman said, were in the mid 80s on Sunday.

UK weather: Britain to bask in above average sunshine before cold spell

Get ready for a warm May but winter could still pack a punch

19 hours ago, staringclown said:

Irrespective, there is lots of that white powder stuff that the Dept of Settled science predicted in 2001 that it would be ever disappearing. Just part of the BS the sheeple was sold on.

2 hours ago, cobran20 said:

Irrespective, there is lots of that white powder stuff that the Dept of Settled science predicted in 2001 that it would be ever disappearing. Just part of the BS the sheeple was sold on.

Well one guy as opposed to to the department but do carry on...

Well one guy as opposed to to the department but do carry on...

You're not that stupid to think that nobody else has noticed the discrepancy between forecasts from the Dept of Settled Science and actual outcomes?

How was that mild winter forecast that NASA projected for the US? That 'ever disappearing' white powder that fell in record quantities was presumably just fairy floss? and there is still more of that white stuff falling at a time it should not:

Wild weather forecast: Feet of snow in the West; severe storms in central USA, milder East

and across the ocean, the mediterranean buttf*ck places are also getting it during the middle of spring:

BBC weather WARNING: Europe braced for FREAK shift as HEAVY SNOW hits Greece

So why is it that the two dissidents that I monitor have predicted this for years, yet the Dept of Settled Science with all its expensive (and paid by taxpayers) resources cannot match that accuracy?!!

Edited by cobran20

Who you calling stupid, stupid? The BBC report didn't say the heavy snow was in Greece. The Alps maybe? Can you show me a link where it shows that there was actually any heavy snow in Greece in the past couple of days? Or even the last month? 

As soon as I saw the ALLCAPS I knew it was another article from the Express. Do your homework or you'll keep looking like a knob.

13 hours ago, staringclown said:

Who you calling stupid, stupid? The BBC report didn't say the heavy snow was in Greece. The Alps maybe? Can you show me a link where it shows that there was actually any heavy snow in Greece in the past couple of days? Or even the last month? 

As soon as I saw the ALLCAPS I knew it was another article from the Express. Do your homework or you'll keep looking like a knob.

“It’s been ever so wet across Greece and the Balkans with some heavy snow as well.

should you have gone to Specsavers?

20 hours ago, staringclown said:

Last I checked, this  buttf*ck place is also situated in the Mediterranean sea:

Mediterranean island of Corsica witnesses snow in May

and new records could be set in one of your usual buttf*ck places

Showers, drizzle and a potential record cold temperature

and one of our own buttf*ck places could get crispy:

Perth weather brings an early blast of winter as temperatures set to drop to 3 degrees on Friday