cobran20

Debunking The Man-Made Global Warming Myth Consensus

1084 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, staringclown said:

Yes, I do remember him never answering any questions and simply repeating more nonsense and ignoring evidence. He is incapable of refuting it, so he simply ignores it. I suppose this shows that he realises his own limitations. Doesn’t understand science. Doesn’t understand agriculture. Wrong about everything, all the time. 

He won’t even accept that a warm spell in winter caused peaches to bloom early. He still can’t distinguish between weather and climate. 

I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for him to put up any evidence what he claims the IPCC reports have said. 

That spot of the US may have had a warm winter. But it is now suffering from cold weather that will impact the harvest. So once again, who predicted such events ... and for a long time now? When did the UN Dept of Settled Science predict the record snowfalls and cold records throughout out much of North America? How many times to I have to remind you of the IPCC's 2001 report of no more snow. 

Does this read mild winter/spring? I guess more fake news since it is contrary to the 2001 report of no more snow.

Weekend blizzard will add to Midwest record snowfall

...Current snow depths in the aforementioned cities range from 18 to 21 inches – this is what is still on the ground. It’s been an epic winter with record-setting February snowfalls, according to National Weather Service (NWS) records....

Records mentioned again ... and in Feb - the month that the snake oil salesman mentioned.

How it must hurt...

49 minutes ago, cobran20 said:

That spot of the US may have had a warm winter. But it is now suffering from cold weather that will impact the harvest. So once again, who predicted such events ... and for a long time now? When did the UN Dept of Settled Science predict the record snowfalls and cold records throughout out much of North America? How many times to I have to remind you of the IPCC's 2001 report of no more snow. 

You mean along with the other umpteen thousands of spots that have been shown to you? And now that normal spring weather has returned you're hypothesis is what?

You're a joke.

13 hours ago, cobran20 said:

Suffering from cold weather are they?

Screen Shot 2019-03-11 at 9.52.38 am.png

23 hours ago, staringclown said:

You mean along with the other umpteen thousands of spots that have been shown to you? And now that normal spring weather has returned you're hypothesis is what?

You're a joke.

and the umpteen+ spots in North America that had record snow, cold records, where the best that IPCC forecast video could post was meaningless confidence levels of any event occurring. Really useful stuff for farmers to decide on what to plant if any.

Can you check if they homogenised previous centuries weather data as well? Otherwise it might show nothing new is happening with that mythical snow that  plastered much of the northern hemisphere during the winter ... and getting worse over the next years:

Food Riots of 1795 Due to Climate Change

and look here, more mild weather on the other side of the Atlantic as well

ICE FRONT: UK braces itself for RELENTLESS snow and ice conditions as winter bites back

BBC Weather: 'Vigorous weather system' sparking 'DISRUPTIVE SNOW' across Europe TODAY

Glad the UN Dept of Settle Science so accurately predicted these events, most unlike those two despicable dissidents!

Edited by cobran20

23 hours ago, cobran20 said:

At the 24sec mark, the reporter in the video mentions and shows a thermometer registering 23F (-5C) athe farm.  Looks like the US Bureau of Mythology as as good as ours, if not better at homogenising data.

The hottest summer on record except for the ones that we’ve changed

On the 6th March the minimum says 24 degrees. No homogenisation has occurred.

52 minutes ago, staringclown said:

On the 6th March the minimum says 24 degrees. No homogenisation has occurred.

If you refer to 24C, then the farm resides in an alternate Universe?!! :D

But the USA does use Fahrenheit. So even 24F is below freezing.

Edited by cobran20

23 hours ago, cobran20 said:

If you refer to 24C, then the farm resides in an alternate Universe?!! :D

But the USA does use Fahrenheit. So even 24F is below freezing.

Considering the maximum on the 6th Feb was 50 degrees, do you you think I was referring to celsius?

21 minutes ago, zaph said:

It's like National/Liberal/LNP/CLP coalition is working for Labor. 

They do seem hell bent on losing. I'm not sure whether it's an attempt to clear the moderates out of the party or simple delusion. 

10 minutes ago, cobran20 said:

Is that using  acorn-1 or acorn-2 data?

I think it's using thermometers

7 minutes ago, staringclown said:

I think it's using thermometers

Initially. But what about after that?

I have no clue what you are talking about

On 3/10/2019 at 1:30 PM, cobran20 said:

Considering I answered that question very recently, the bottle is clearly affecting your memory. It is a known effect and a serious matter.

Nope did a search. There is no dollar figure of your skin in the game.

You have no skin in the game except your ego and are lying when you say you do.

Go Play With Your Racist f*ckKnuckles, Cucks And Incels.

1 hour ago, tor said:

Nope did a search. There is no dollar figure of your skin in the game.

You have no skin in the game except your ego and are lying when you say you do.

Go Play With Your Racist f*ckKnuckles, Cucks And Incels.

You asked me what skin in the game I had and I answered clearly here

Have you booked an appointment with a therapist yet. You're sounding pretty desperate.

On 3/13/2019 at 9:24 PM, staringclown said:

I have no clue what you are talking about

I'm sure you do. It is something the BoM is very good at.

BTW, notice once again the difference in forecasting between the dissidents and the UN Dept of Settled Science:

Climate Change: Real – Fake – Exaggerated?

No 33% chance of up, 33% chance of down and 34% chance of no change like that video you posted. Just a consistent forecast. Which would farmers find most useful? Also noticed how he made mention to Feb, that the other dissident had mentioned already last year? He has made another forecast, based on history just repeating a previous cycle. Feel free to monitor the actual vs his forecast.

In the meantime, that mild winter forecast continues in the northern hemisphere...

UK weather forecast: SNOW warnings issued by Met Office with 8 inches set to fall

Kansas City to break winter record: Most days without hitting 65 degrees in a century

National Guard carries out highway rescues after monster winter storm unloads blizzard conditions, turns deadly

1.JPG

10 hours ago, cobran20 said:

You asked me what skin in the game I had and I answered clearly here

Have you booked an appointment with a therapist yet. You're sounding pretty desperate.

Dollars Dipsh*t. How Many?

"Slowly buying something" is not the behaviour of someone that believes the biggest deal of the century is in front of them.

You're a liar and a fool and you can't even commit to your own beliefs.

What a waste of skin.

52 minutes ago, tor said:

Dollars Dipsh*t. How Many?

"Slowly buying something" is not the behaviour of someone that believes the biggest deal of the century is in front of them.

You're a liar and a fool and you can't even commit to your own beliefs.

What a waste of skin.

Do I ask you or anybody else for their financial investments details?

Are you that dopey that you don't know that is considered a private matter unless voluntarily disclosed?

Looks like you have lost it permanently. Perhaps even therapy won't help you. Could be a straight jacket in a padded room for you.

11 hours ago, cobran20 said:

I'm sure you do. It is something the BoM is very good at.

I'm sure I don't. The BOM is very good at what? I still have no idea what you are talking about.

Do you have a point you'd like to make?

5 hours ago, staringclown said:

I'm sure I don't. The BOM is very good at what? I still have no idea what you are talking about.

Do you have a point you'd like to make?

I have posted the links previously, but here is another one recently posted by that snake oil salesman whose forecast is proving more accurate

Edited by cobran20