cobran20

Debunking The Man-Made Global Warming Myth Consensus

1100 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, cobran20 said:

He posts the printed copies of homogenised data. If you want individual town forecasts, contact him ... and pay his fee.

So "I am right according to the BOM unless they same I am wrong in which case f*ck the BOM"

On top of "I won't even tell you where I am right"

And still gets it wrong sometimes?

Give me those conditions and I will hit you a f*cking 100% correct score everytime.

Have you paid his fee or are you an unpaid marketing person?

If you have paid, which I sincerely doubt, I would easily beat the crap out of thees guys. But I figure you haven't paid and are just hoping that the likes of me can be scared off by your repeating profits. whaaah sorry. prophets. hehehe.

More and more I see you are an old geezer sitting in a sh*tty suburb whining about kids on your lawn while touting the benefits of your aunty's health spray.

Only question from this post worth answering is "Have You Paid?"

I know the answer, you know the answer. Let's just make it clear how much skin you have in the game.

It's none right? Still close enough to hornsby and have notebooks to run down to the pub for an audit. I think they close at 0200? Something like that.

You have no skin in the game, your astrologist has no skin in the game, your numerologist has no skin in the game.

Unless the game is feeling good about yourself in spite of the world.

But scared bears need a hug too so if you just want to meet for a beer and cry we can do that too. I needed that after bourdain, you may need similar.

Mt BawBaw was evacuated due to fires and then a few days later they had snow. Clear evidence of global warming and cooling.

10 hours ago, tor said:

So "I am right according to the BOM unless they same I am wrong in which case f*ck the BOM"

On top of "I won't even tell you where I am right"

And still gets it wrong sometimes?

Give me those conditions and I will hit you a f*cking 100% correct score everytime.

Have you paid his fee or are you an unpaid marketing person?

If you have paid, which I sincerely doubt, I would easily beat the crap out of thees guys. But I figure you haven't paid and are just hoping that the likes of me can be scared off by your repeating profits. whaaah sorry. prophets. hehehe.

More and more I see you are an old geezer sitting in a sh*tty suburb whining about kids on your lawn while touting the benefits of your aunty's health spray.

Only question from this post worth answering is "Have You Paid?"

I know the answer, you know the answer. Let's just make it clear how much skin you have in the game.

It's none right? Still close enough to hornsby and have notebooks to run down to the pub for an audit. I think they close at 0200? Something like that.

You have no skin in the game, your astrologist has no skin in the game, your numerologist has no skin in the game.

Unless the game is feeling good about yourself in spite of the world.

But scared bears need a hug too so if you just want to meet for a beer and cry we can do that too. I needed that after bourdain, you may need similar.

I told you before, stay off the bottle(s)

Here is another prediction from the snake oil salesman. So either we will have cold records broken as per his prediction or a Hawaiian shirt party as per globull warming experts

link

Coldest February day on sunshine coast since 1999. The cold records will tumble this year like the USA, Canada and UK.

6 hours ago, cobran20 said:

Now who predicted this - the 2 dissidents or the UN Dept of Settle Science?

Peach farmers prepare crops for cold weather

Looks like those pesky farmers need to drink more of that globull warming jungle juice! :D

Still don't get weather versus climate? Are you being wilfully ignorant or are you just plain stupid.

10 hours ago, staringclown said:

Still don't get weather versus climate? Are you being wilfully ignorant or are you just plain stupid.

It was you that was using derogatory terms against the farmers. Also, under globull warming predictions made about 2 decades ago, it was going to be milder and milder winters and hotter summers. Two decades is more than sufficient to separate temporary weather from climate.

Next excuse?

18 minutes ago, Mr Medved said:

In some ways, it is a shame that Occassional Kortex is not POTUS. With her Green Deal, she would bring the US & world economies to their knees, so that finally the sheeple's apathy would be overcome and globull warming be put away as another failed theory like globull freezing 40 years ago.

37 minutes ago, cobran20 said:

It was you that was using derogatory terms against the farmers. Also, under globull warming predictions made about 2 decades ago, it was going to be milder and milder winters and hotter summers. Two decades is more than sufficient to separate temporary weather from climate.

Next excuse?

Which farmers was I using derogatory terms about? I recall making the point that farmers that have actual skin in the game accept global warming and back action to prevent further warming.

As for your peach farmer anecdote, I think you'll find that the problem is that the winter was unusually warm in Alabama with a bunch of those pesky heat records being broken. Missed that fact didn't you.

As a result the peach crops have bloomed too early in the US. Even your link said so. So when they get late frosts, which aren't unusual for Alabama the blooms are vulnerable to damage. 

One more try on the weather versus climate conflation. Weather is like your mood. Climate is your personality.

2 hours ago, staringclown said:

...Weather is like your mood. Climate is your personality.

Cobran is therefore English weather? Depressing, bleak and joyless?

2 people like this

2 hours ago, staringclown said:

Which farmers was I using derogatory terms about? I recall making the point that farmers that have actual skin in the game accept global warming and back action to prevent further warming.

As for your peach farmer anecdote, I think you'll find that the problem is that the winter was unusually warm in Alabama with a bunch of those pesky heat records being broken. Missed that fact didn't you.

As a result the peach crops have bloomed too early in the US. Even your link said so. So when they get late frosts, which aren't unusual for Alabama the blooms are vulnerable to damage. 

One more try on the weather versus climate conflation. Weather is like your mood. Climate is your personality.

On 1/25/2019 at 10:12 PM, staringclown said:

...Which farmers? The mad c**ts named Hanrahan? Or the reasonable sorts on Landline that accept global warming...

and you obvious have not watched the video about the peach farmer. Try watching it, is is pretty self explanatory as to the current weather there, that has raised his concerns.

Remember those predictions about globull warming - a rising trend of higher lows and higher highs. Such a shame that those cold & snow records 20 years later are ruining such a beautiful story.

10 minutes ago, tor said:

Cobran is therefore English weather? Depressing, bleak and joyless?

Has the bottle(s) cured your problems? I prefer to stay sober.

2 hours ago, cobran20 said:

and you obvious have not watched the video about the peach farmer. Try watching it, is is pretty self explanatory as to the current weather there, that has raised his concerns.

Remember those predictions about globull warming - a rising trend of higher lows and higher highs. Such a shame that those cold & snow records 20 years later are ruining such a beautiful story.

Oh I watched it. Did you? 

0.20 "The farmer that owns this orchard says they're blooming early".

Why would they bloom early in a cold winter? 

This is the risk you take when you post random "cold weather" articles you found on google without understanding the full context. You look like a fool.

7 hours ago, cobran20 said:

Has the bottle(s) cured your problems? I prefer to stay sober.

If I had your world view I would have to be hammered 24/7.

As it is I have mine and I try to be hammered 24/7.

6 hours ago, staringclown said:

Oh I watched it. Did you? 

0.20 "The farmer that owns this orchard says they're blooming early".

Why would they bloom early in a cold winter? 

This is the risk you take when you post random "cold weather" articles you found on google without understanding the full context. You look like a fool.

So you only watched the first 20 secs? Because after that, it clearly states about the current cold weather that might kill those blooms.

All part of a mild spring no doubts?

13 hours ago, cobran20 said:

So you only watched the first 20 secs? Because after that, it clearly states about the current cold weather that might kill those blooms.

Nope, I watched the whole thing with a feeling of glee that you would be so dumb to raise an example that supports my argument rather than yours.

The average date for last frost in Alabama is March 20. Frost this time of year is normal. Did your video say at any point that frost was unusual? 

In 2017 80% of the peach crop was wiped out by frost after another warm spell causing an early bloom.

NOAA predicted the warming winter causing issues back then.

Peach farmers started reconsidering their views on climate change back then too.

It was 1990 when, sitting in an undergraduate biology class at the University of Georgia in Athens, I first heard the term "global warming." I remember only one fact the professor offered that day: if the Earth's temperature continued its apparent rise, peaches would no longer be able to grow in the Peach State of Georgia. Now, 27 years later, it was looking like that prophecy was coming true. Could this year's ruined crop be a harbinger of warmer winters to come? 

"I was very skeptical two years ago," Mr. Bob's son Robert says. "But with two warm winters I'm beginning to pay a lot more notice to it."

Feb 6-7 saw warm records broken again for winter - causing an early bloom.

All part of a mild spring no doubts?

Try looking at the weather data rather than behaving like a petulant child. 

You may recall this is the exact same issue facing the cold weather farmers. Cobran didn't accept it then and I suspect will continue ot petulant child it up.

Cobran do you have skin in the game and what is it?

1 hour ago, staringclown said:

Nope, I watched the whole thing with a feeling of glee that you would be so dumb to raise an example that supports my argument rather than yours.

The average date for last frost in Alabama is March 20. Frost this time of year is normal. Did your video say at any point that frost was unusual? 

In 2017 80% of the peach crop was wiped out by frost after another warm spell causing an early bloom.

NOAA predicted the warming winter causing issues back then.

Peach farmers started reconsidering their views on climate change back then too.

Feb 6-7 saw warm records broken again for winter - causing an early bloom.

Try looking at the weather data rather than behaving like a petulant child. 

Remember those predictions of warming weather from 20 years ago made by the settled science and this acknowledgment from the Dept of Settled Science in your link:

The Ides of March
Following the warm end of winter, many thought that the cold air wasn’t going to return to the South, or at least we hoped. Unfortunately, the weather and climate system had a different idea. On March 13, a strong cold front started to move from the Midwest into the Southeast. Behind the front, cold air originating from the Arctic began to filter into the region. Overnight and morning low temperatures during the event were as much as 25°F below average for the time of year....

So I ask again, who has been predicting the  new records in snow and cold temps that occurred throughout various parts of North America - the Dept of Settled Science or the two dissidents? How it must hurt...

Whilst on the subject of climate, this must automatically be fake news as the interview occurred on Sky News. 

But it is called climatic creative accounting

link

38 minutes ago, tor said:

Considering I answered that question very recently, the bottle is clearly affecting your memory. It is a known effect and a serious matter.

49 minutes ago, tor said:

You may recall this is the exact same issue facing the cold weather farmers. Cobran didn't accept it then and I suspect will continue ot petulant child it up.

Yes, I do remember him never answering any questions and simply repeating more nonsense and ignoring evidence. He is incapable of refuting it, so he simply ignores it. I suppose this shows that he realises his own limitations. Doesn’t understand science. Doesn’t understand agriculture. Wrong about everything, all the time. 

He won’t even accept that a warm spell in winter caused peaches to bloom early. He still can’t distinguish between weather and climate. 

I’m not going to hold my breath waiting for him to put up any evidence what he claims the IPCC reports have said. 

1 hour ago, cobran20 said:

Remember those predictions of warming weather from 20 years ago made by the settled science and this acknowledgment from the Dept of Settled Science in your link:

So I ask again, who has been predicting the  new records in snow and cold temps that occurred throughout various parts of North America - the Dept of Settled Science or the two dissidents? How it must hurt...

Here you go chief.

Here’s what NOAA said about snow 4 years ago.

5 hours ago, staringclown said:

Here you go chief.

Here’s what NOAA said about snow 4 years ago.

Sorry chief, but the decision to change the energy mix came after those predictions 20+ years ago, under the globull warming theory that we're still paying for.

Under the climate change anything-goes theory, it is all possible.