AndersB

US Elections 2016

58 posts in this topic

Dave letterman came out of retirement to produce a top ten for the Donald...

The most amazing thing is his conversion from being a democrat.

10. That thing on his head was the gopher in Caddyshack.

9. During sex, Donald Trump calls out his own name.

8. Donald Trump looks like the guy in the lifeboat with the women and children.

7. He wants to build a wall? How about building a wall around that thing on his head?

6. Trump walked away from a moderately successful television show for a delusional, bull … Oh, no, wait, that’s me.

5. Donald Trump weighs 240lbs – 250 with cologne.

4. Trump would like all Americans to know that that thing on his head is free-range.

3. (tie) If president, instead of pardoning a turkey on Thanksgiving, he plans to evict a family on Thanksgiving. 

3. (tie) That’s not a hairdo – it’s a wind advisory.

2. Donald Trump has pissed off so many Mexicans, he’s starring in a new movie entitled No Amigos (a reference to the 1986 comedy Three Amigos, which starred Short and Martin).

1. Thanks to Donald Trump, the Republican mascot is also an ass.

I reckon Americans are stupid enough for Trump to get in. The turkeys may vote for Christmas.

"Responsible liberty" - what the hell does that mean?

Edit - I know, bomb the phuck out of them

Edited by zaph

"Responsible liberty" - what the hell does that mean?

Edit - I know, bomb the phuck out of them

Liberty, as far as I could tell, is a null word. It means nothing but when added to other words removes any meaning from them as well.

But then is Ben Carson more comforting as a presidential hopeful?

http://edition.cnn.com/2015/11/05/politics/ben-carson-pyramids-grain/index.html

Is that the one who lied about military service? One of them did - they said they served but never did. I'd have to scavenge through the bin to find the news article. It's one thing forgetting that you received a bottle of Grange and a complete different one forgetting that you never served in the military. Perhaps walking past a recruitment stall at a fare counts as service?

Liberty, as far as I could tell, is a null word. It means nothing but when added to other words removes any meaning from them as well.

God bless liberty! 

Hillary Clinton's health seems to be an issue.

She has famously had coughing fits and convulsions in public (youtube search if you like). The latest episode saw her collapse while being led to her car. The Clinton response to the concerns is that she suffered from an allergy and has a bout of pneumonia.

Perhaps Clinton suffers from Hypersensitivity pneumonitis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersensitivity_pneumonitis

I saw that hypothesis from a commment in Zerohedge.

The interesting thing about this hypothesis is that the disease is an autoimmune allergic reaction to your own lungs.

HP is treated with Prednisolone:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prednisolone

Side effects are quite extensive, including:

• Increase appetite, weight gain, nausea, and malaise
  • Increase risk of infection
  • Dermatological effects including reddening of face, bruising/ skin discoloration, impaired wound healing, thinning of skin, skin rash, fluid build up and abnormal hair growth
  • Less response to hormones especially during stressful instances such as surgery or illness.
  • Muscular and skeletal abnormalities such as muscle weakness and loss, osteoporosis, long bone fractures, tendon rupture and back fractures.
  • Neurological effects include involuntary movements (convulsions), headaches, and vertigo
  • Behavioral disturbances
So a lot symptoms of Clinton's health problem could be because of side effects of medication.

I wonder what will happen if polling starts showing that Clinton will lose the election?

Her health issue could then be a very convenient excuse to roll her candidacy and put up another puppet candidate.

This new candidate must be another flawed character with skeletons in the closet, such that the deep state people have enough dirt to have a hold on him or her. Joe Biden, perhaps?

538 has her down to under 70% chance of winning (they are the numbers guys that used to do sports but that done real good at politics a few times before, Nate someone or other?).

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

At her high point only a few weeks back she was at just under 90%. The falling over thing hasn't really hit this prediction yet I don't think but should in the next day or so as the new polls come in.

Trumps tactical changes have been pretty impressive over the past few weeks and the health thing is probably one of the smartest things I have seen him do so far.

Which kind of sucks for me, I have had almost a year of being able to wake up and do my morning work while enjoying the comedy stylings of the man. Now not so much fun.

Hillary Clinton's health seems to be an issue.

She has famously had coughing fits and convulsions in public (youtube search if you like). The latest episode saw her collapse while being led to her car. The Clinton response to the concerns is that she suffered from an allergy and has a bout of pneumonia.

Perhaps Clinton suffers from Hypersensitivity pneumonitis?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypersensitivity_pneumonitis

I saw that hypothesis from a commment in Zerohedge.

The interesting thing about this hypothesis is that the disease is an autoimmune allergic reaction to your own lungs.

HP is treated with Prednisolone:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prednisolone

Side effects are quite extensive, including:

• Increase appetite, weight gain, nausea, and malaise
  • Increase risk of infection
  • Dermatological effects including reddening of face, bruising/ skin discoloration, impaired wound healing, thinning of skin, skin rash, fluid build up and abnormal hair growth
  • Less response to hormones especially during stressful instances such as surgery or illness.
  • Muscular and skeletal abnormalities such as muscle weakness and loss, osteoporosis, long bone fractures, tendon rupture and back fractures.
  • Neurological effects include involuntary movements (convulsions), headaches, and vertigo
  • Behavioral disturbances
So a lot symptoms of Clinton's health problem could be because of side effects of medication.

A lot of speculation being published on what she has:

link

So we are now at a point where _both_ of the candidates could be found guilty of pretty serious things (underage rape or security breaches) mere weeks _after_ they are elected!

USA USA Indeed!

So we are now at a point where _both_ of the candidates could be found guilty of pretty serious things (underage rape or security breaches) mere weeks _after_ they are elected!

USA USA Indeed!

I haven't read of any police/FBI considering charges against Trump. But with Clinton, it looks as if the only question is whether she gets indicted before or after the election. Obama must have prepared his speech for a presidential pardon of Hillary already.

He has a civil under-age rape case in December from when he was claimed to be at Epsteins kiddie sex parties (details are from memory could be slightly different).

Again from memory, he has had a few cases similar in the past and they have been dismissed / thrown out / whatever they do.

The "I can't help myself" tape is unlikely to help his case now though.

He has a civil under-age rape case in December from when he was claimed to be at Epsteins kiddie sex parties (details are from memory could be slightly different).

Again from memory, he has had a few cases similar in the past and they have been dismissed / thrown out / whatever they do.

The "I can't help myself" tape is unlikely to help his case now though.

It's a civil suit. So, whilst disgraceful if he is found guilty, he won't be criminally charged like Hillary.

Sheesh dude. I mean, I knew you were going to support / excuse it but for f*cks sake get a better immediate response.

You are already trying to excuse him being found guilty? That means you expect there is a chance he will be found guilty and tolerate it.

Hooray, kiddie f*cker for president!!! Or maybe she had big boobs for a 13 year old so it isn't pedo a few thousand years back.

At least the Hillary people have explanations which are just "she is IT incompetent" rather than being a f*cked human being.

(or of course you think f*cking 13 yr olds is just disgraceful in which cool stick with your beliefs)

I hope you can shield your own children from such 'civil suits' cobran. The man is a maggot.

But with Clinton, it looks as if the only question is whether she gets indicted before or after the election. 

Rubbish 

I hope you can shield your own children from such 'civil suits' cobran. The man is a maggot.

If my daughter was raped, I'd expect her to be going to the police to have criminal charges laid immediately, not civil charges 22 years later. What bothers me about all these women coming forward is why now and not immediately when some of the accusations occurred decades ago? Were they paid?

The civil rape case (why civil & not criminal?) was alleged to have been done against one of Epstein's call girls. This is the same Epstein that Bill Clinton was also involved with and Hillary has eternally defended him.

That Trump is a maggot is not something I totally disagree with him. But then it is probably an asset for US President based on past history, as seen here, here and here! My biggest problem with Trump is that he is attracting the support of serious maggots like the KKK.

So what is the other choice for POTUS? It is Hillary who:

• is unable to keep classified information secret,
  • is directly linked to a Foundation that received pay-to-play donations and from countries like Saudi Arabia. Now what is the human rights record from such countries on women young girls, homosexuals, religious groups (other than muslims)?!!

The US citizens have the choice between two unsavoury candidates. But only one is outwardly known to be corrupt and incapable of handling state secrets, which is a major drawback for POTUS. My money is on Clinton going to jail before Trump.

As I said, the US citizens have the choice between two unsavoury candidates for POTUS.

Clinton’s unfavorable rating hits new high in poll 

Sixty percent of voters view Hillary Clinton unfavorably, according to a ABC News/Washington Post poll released Monday morning, the highest level of unpopularity yet for the Democratic presidential nominee.

Her Republican opponent Donald Trump is seen unfavorably by essentially as many, 58%. Overall, the race for president is heading down to the wire, with the poll showing Clinton leading Trump among likely voters by just one point, 46% to 45%. The poll was taken Wednesday through Saturday....

Sheesh dude. I mean, I knew you were going to support / excuse it but for f*cks sake get a better immediate response.

You are already trying to excuse him being found guilty? That means you expect there is a chance he will be found guilty and tolerate it.

Hooray, kiddie f*cker for president!!! Or maybe she had big boobs for a 13 year old so it isn't pedo a few thousand years back.

At least the Hillary people have explanations which are just "she is IT incompetent" rather than being a f*cked human being.

(or of course you think f*cking 13 yr olds is just disgraceful in which cool stick with your beliefs)

So Tor, as a caring leftoid, what do you think about Gehad El-Haddad:

Gehad El-Haddad, the now-imprisoned former spokesman for the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood’s “Freedom and Justice Party,” was paid by the Clinton Foundation even as he promoted the Brotherhood’s interests as an adviser to Egypt’s Mohamed Morsi.

This is of course, the Muslim Brotherhood who:

...Egypt’s National Council for Women (NCW) has appealed to the Islamist-dominated parliament not to approve two controversial laws on the minimum age of marriage and allowing a husband to have sex with his dead wife within six hours of her death according to a report in an Egyptian newspaper...

...She was referring to two laws: one that would legalize the marriage of girls starting from the age of 14 and the other that permits a husband to have sex with his dead wife within the six hours following her death.

According to Egyptian columnist Amro Abdul Samea in al-Ahram, Talawi’s message included an appeal to parliament to avoid the controversial legislations that rid women of their rights of getting education and employment, under alleged religious interpretations.…

You really have to love Clinton and all she stands for!

The election has been a boon to the humorous news shows but you have to feel sorry for the fake news (like The Onion).