Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
staringclown

For a while there I thought this site had gone GHPC

16 posts in this topic

so mAYBE we need a back up chat, / forum. you guys are that keeps me positive about house prices crashing,. well that and id have to lookup news myself

. well that and id have to lookup news myself

:lol:

I remember going to Bubblepedia when GHPC fell over, any other suggestions out there? Macrobusiness? Hobo Jo's?

& Carlton have got up against Footscary despite fielding a injury depleted VFL team.. dogs are a rabble

so mAYBE we need a back up chat, / forum. you guys are that keeps me positive about house prices crashing,. well that and id have to lookup news myself

Perhaps we can have an IRC channel?

Only joking of course. ...do they still have IRC these days?

Perhaps we can have an IRC channel?

Only joking of course. ...do they still have IRC these days?

ASL?

& Carlton have got up against Footscary despite fielding a injury depleted VFL team.. dogs are a rabble

The wheels fell off for the pies... It was a disturbing weekend indeed.

Footscary! :laugh:

I remember going to Bubblepedia when GHPC fell over, any other suggestions out there? Macrobusiness? Hobo Jo's?

Australian Property Forum -- like it, or loath it, thats where nearly everyone else hangs out!!

Australian Property Forum -- like it, or loath it, thats where nearly everyone else hangs out!!

Yeah, that's the property crowd for you. Not a contrarian among them. :)

"you're an idiot!"

"no you're a retard"

"no you're a..."

Fascinating...

Yeah, that's the property crowd for you. Not a contrarian among them. :)

"you're an idiot!"

"no you're a retard"

"no you're a..."

Fascinating...

If theres no contrarians -- you think they're all property bulls -- whose calling who a retard there??

Yeah theres arguments there, cos both sides -- bears & bulls -- hold strong views..................... just like GHPC!!

But the bulls are always right :thumbsup:

Edited by Sherlock

If theres no contrarians -- you think they're all property bulls -- whose calling who a retard there??

Yeah theres arguments there, cos both sides -- bears & bulls -- hold strong views..................... just like GHPC!!

Did I call you a retard? I argue that to get to any original let alone factual content I have to wade through endless sh*te. I don't have the time. GHPC was similar to be fair. Especially toward the end. If I thought property would make me a profit I'd invest tomorrow. Just because I can afford to buy doesn't mean I should. Bulls versus bears my arse. Give me some intelligent commentary FFS.

Did I call you a retard?

No I meant who on APF, was calling who else on APF, a retard........

I argue that to get to any original let alone factual content I have to wade through endless sh*te. I don't have the time. GHPC was similar to be fair.

Tis the same, with all highly active forums -- more people = more factual content, AND more endless sh*te - can't have one, without the other, not on such a busy forum anyhow!!

i think it's that there are no contrarians because everyone agrees that everyone else is an idiot....