Martin Armstrong's Economic Writings

3855 posts in this topic

This is largely due

to the fact that silver remains the most

manipulated precious metal of the entire

group.

What a load of bullocks!

This could set the stage for a decline

especially if we close year-end below $28.

:lol::lol::lol:

Edited by wulfgar

So you're saying that Silver cannot drop to US$28?

He gives this as a possible price for the end of this year, with possible lower prices next year.

Yep a load of rubbish!

The more likely trading range for silver will be $60 to $120.

He gives this as a possible price for the end of this year, with possible lower prices next year.

Yep a load of rubbish!

The more likely trading range for silver will be $60 to $120.

If you bothered to read the article, rather than glaze over it, he gives two possible scenarios, one of them with silver bottoming this year!

85739889.jpg

What a load of bullocks!

:lol::lol::lol:

Priceless! I didn;t know you were a member of the CLUB! :laugh:

73222774.jpg

A bottom precisely on June 13th to the June 14th?

Armstrong is full of crap scenario's.

We're not going to see $54 exceeded by 2013?

Not Armstrong's work but some interesting cycle charts (more in the link):

http://thespiritoftr...lypse-wave.html

A preview:

What I've also been warning about since the rebound in stock prices following the 2007-2009 bear market that kicked off two years ago this month is that the subsequent reversal, which I believe is now starting to unfold, may constitute what I've been calling the "Apocalypse Wave". This warning is drawn from the Elliott Wave Principle which holds that mass mood, and in association stock prices, swing over time according to a fractal wave pattern such that there are cycles within cycles within cycles:

p05b.jpg

According to this Elliott Wave pattern, over the last decade-or-so the stock market and popular sentiment has been in the midst of the most important turning point in human history: the Grand Supercycle, if not Millenium Cycle, peak:

scale2.jpg

price2.jpg

gs4.jpg

supercycles.jpg

If this assessment is accurate, the world is facing the largest bear market in human history; a catastrophic collapse in stock prices and associated mass mood that could ultimately involve a 99%+ drop in stock markets around the world:

ew-projection2.jpg

that has been Prechter's count/expectations for 15 years. So unlikely to happen! ^_^

Speaking of Prechter, his projection for UK house prices is worse than what has happened in the US. :o

Interesting to note the sharp rise in prices during the 1970's inflationary period.

post-148-079780400 1305865723_thumb.jpg

that has been Prechter's count/expectations for 15 years. So unlikely to happen! ^_^

A broken clock's latest views:

link

Edited by cobran20

Looks like more overseas holidays & shopping coming up! But what will higher interest rates do to housing?

Australia Update - Australia's Reserve Bank Governor Glen Stevens

Stevens is playing precisely in line with the Economic Confidence Model. I have never met him and I doubt that he is even aware of its existence. Nevertheless, he will raise interest rates because that is what the script says to do with “inflation” that will rise especially in the Asian sector. The higher he raises the rates, the more capital he will attract from around the world increasing domestic money supply, and there will be a danger of a future Australian bubble ahead.

I don’t know what it will take to get rid of these brain-dead theories of yester-year. Stevens will fulfill precisely what the model is forecasting for Australia. He will ATTRACT FOREIGN CAPITAL TO BUY THE A$ AND AS DEBT CONCERNS GROW OVER EUROPE AND THE US, CAPITAL WILL DIVERSIFY BUYING CANADA AND AUSTRALIAN DEBT! So for those who were wondering WHY the A$ will do well in the years ahead, try this one on for size mate! – The Land Downunder looking good!

Stevens is playing precisely in line with the Economic Confidence Model. I have never met him and I doubt that he is even aware of its existence. Nevertheless, he will raise interest rates because that is what the script says to do with “inflation” that will rise especially in the Asian sector. The higher he raises the rates, the more capital he will attract from around the world increasing domestic money supply, and there will be a danger of a future Australian bubble ahead.

Armstrong got that one wrong as is his habit. Stevens isn't raising rates to attract more money, he is doing it to keep the foreign funds from leaving. There is no bubble ahead, this is the bubble! Whats follows is the slump.

He must be spending every day publishing documents!

Greece

If Europe wants a SINGLE CURRENCY, it has to also have a single debt. Stopping shy of that has produced an inherent time bomb that will tear the union apart piece by piece. This whole thing was not rationally investigated and those with no trading experience won the day.

Police have been battling the people hurling tear gas to repel rioters who in turn volley back with firebombs. The police are also government workers as are the rioters. When they wake up and see they are in the same boat as the other state workers rioting, we are looking at a total meltdown. The Euro does not look good for once Greece defaults others will not be far behind. The next 4.3 years is going to test the nerves of men on all fronts. Then watch what happens to the CDO market again. We are headed into a currency storm as we approach 2016 all because nobody will even review this debt crisis. Nothing will survive that resembles how government operates today. Karl Marx really set in motion the end of times.

Those greek bonds are looking good!

The Euro does not look good for once Greece defaults others will not be far behind.

What a retarded dipstick. An entity defaulting on a debt in a currency does not necessarily invalidate that currency. That's as smart as saying if Comex defaults on its gold contracts then gold will become worthless! Ha! :lol:

Those greek bonds are looking good!

Well considering Germany can borrow 2y at 1.75% and lend to Greece at 5%, I don't think Greece has too much of a problem.

Edited by wulfgar

What a retarded dipstick. An entity defaulting on a debt in a currency does not necessarily invalidate that currency. That's as smart as saying if Comex defaults on its gold contracts then gold will become worthless! Ha! :lol:

Well considering Germany can borrow 2y at 1.75% and lend to Greece at 5%, I don't think Greece has too much of a problem.

Providing they can even pay 5% interest. So, for the record, you don't expect for Greece to deafault?

Providing they can even pay 5% interest. So, for the record, you don't expect for Greece to deafault?

Why would Germany default? They now own Greece!