cobran20

Martin Armstrong's Economic Writings

3821 posts in this topic

I started watching Hypernormalisation on the weekend (I highly recommend the director, he's made quite a few nice docos - he normally makes them for the BBC so I don't know how objective they are):

http://worldscinema.org/2016/10/adam-curtis-hypernormalisation-2016/

It was interesting to see how New York was almost a third world city in the 1970s and the city couldn't sell their bonds. Curtis claims that the banks took over by stealth.

Reading Armstrong I think we're going to hit a similar scenario but wonder what the health of banks will be like.

" Everyone knows I am very cautious not to get involved in conspiracy theories "

ahahahahahahaha everything he writes is about bloody conspiracies.

"by exploiting security flaws to access text and voice messages EVEN before they’re encrypted. "

Well with that emphasis he obviously has no idea what he is talking about. Which is a bit of a concern really as he at least is pretending to care. Therefore very few people even have the faintest clue as to what this means and so it won't be stopped.

" The majority are generally fools. "

" as if the people are just fools who are clueless and do not really know what they are demanding. "

Certainly seems Armstrong can't decide what they are.

@Solomon

this "Dow Report"  doesnt exist but check this out:

" The reflection point that will tip the scales to extremely bullish will turn on confidence. What MUST BE UNDERSTOOD here is we have two possible patterns: (1) We leave 2016 as the intraday high temporarily and back off, moving to retest support into 2018, and then rally in a major breakout into 2020, or (2) we press immediately higher and complete the rally by 2018 followed by a harder crash and burn. "

He clearly states that the Dow will go up into 2018 and 23k is a target and he still expects his phase transition and recently wrote above 23k the general public will buy in a frenzy.

Cobran i think this is a prediciton "(2) we press immediately higher and complete the rally by 2018 followed by a harder crash and burn"

Edited by Swaize