cobran20

Martin Armstrong's Economic Writings

3791 posts in this topic

@tor

ah so you mean more like the direction its going into with banning refugees and starting more wars and getting the borders back up and being all closed and conservative is whats happening and if that would fail it could be a chance to be more constructive and bring forth smarter solutions?

As for European politics i also kind of wish that they finally fail, cause this isnt leading anywhere, But then.... has it ever? When i talk to a French about politics, they constantly argue if this president is worse than the last or the one before haha :)

In Germany real wages have declined since 1980 but has Merkel in her 8 years done anything to help? Nope, now her minimum wage is 8€ when even 7 years ago commonly 10€ were paid. 

Its the same with Trump, i noticed how even i got pulled along with the mass suddenly thinking oh yeah he is different, this will change things. My grandmother still follows the lections so even at that age people dont get that... theres always problems in a country and rarely are they easy to solve.

What i wish for myself is that i start to solve my own problems on my own and with other citizens and friends and family. Getting off my ass and say f*ck that and just solve it on a small scale, person by person and help others to also make good things happen in their lives.

Quote:" All the World's Problems Can Be Solved in a Garden ..."

Therefore i will start a garden myself this Spring yehey :) 

7 hours ago, Swaize said:

@tor

ah so you mean more like the direction its going into with banning refugees and starting more wars and getting the borders back up and being all closed and conservative is whats happening and if that would fail it could be a chance to be more constructive and bring forth smarter solutions?

As for European politics i also kind of wish that they finally fail, cause this isnt leading anywhere, But then.... has it ever? When i talk to a French about politics, they constantly argue if this president is worse than the last or the one before haha :)

In Germany real wages have declined since 1980 but has Merkel in her 8 years done anything to help? Nope, now her minimum wage is 8€ when even 7 years ago commonly 10€ were paid. 

Its the same with Trump, i noticed how even i got pulled along with the mass suddenly thinking oh yeah he is different, this will change things. My grandmother still follows the lections so even at that age people dont get that... theres always problems in a country and rarely are they easy to solve.

What i wish for myself is that i start to solve my own problems on my own and with other citizens and friends and family. Getting off my ass and say f*ck that and just solve it on a small scale, person by person and help others to also make good things happen in their lives.

Quote:" All the World's Problems Can Be Solved in a Garden ..."

Therefore i will start a garden myself this Spring yehey :) 

Yeah pretty much. In the same way the left over reach with their attempts to encompass all groups (e.g. in america blacks and gays despite the obvious conflict between the two groups) and then fail I believe the right tends to over reach in draconian measures for anyone outside a hypocritical standard and fail for that reason (the hypocrisy).

People like to bitch about how things aren't getting better. I disagree with them. If people want to feel that way I am happy to let them but unfortunately it often means we can't get nice things because that mindset tends to be averse to optimism.

Not sure it has to be a garden but yeah doing constructive sh*t makes most people feel valued and better about themselves. That's pretty much why I do all the martial arts stuff.

cool chart cobran!

its clear gold is bullish in most currencies and the only reason marty thinks the low is still coming is that he expects a sizable dollar-upmove....

53 minutes ago, cobran20 said:

Is Europe the new Destination for the North Pole? Based on that last paragraph, installing solar panels to run A/C might be justifiable! :o

It looks like my Siberian hedge may be warmer than expected!

Mrs Medved was just there, apparently it's like the coldest winter in 60 years (or something) according to locals.

39 minutes ago, Mr Medved said:

It looks like my Siberian hedge may be warmer than expected!

Mrs Medved was just there, apparently it's like the coldest winter in 60 years (or something) according to locals.

I'm thinking something more local like the Huon Valley in the south of Hobart for a summer palace.