ummester

My intellectual friends are online

42 posts in this topic

It is a girl bear doing the heimlich maneuver on the poor bull!

I've always thought the bear just had an itch and grabbed the closest thing to scratch it!!

It was in an area with very few trees.

Is this on topic??

"I AM NOT A MOD"

Edited by Solomon

You threw it away. I reckon you could have got an "I love yous guys" out of him!

Christmas fun for all!

There but for the grace of god... B)

Putting my most intellectual hat on (cough) and bumping this for the hell of it, my contribution to this debate is... I think the bear and the bull are dry humping - no strap-ons or appendages of any sort required.

Another hypothesis is that the bear tries to surprise the bull with a "guess who!" but could not reach the eyes of the bull.

The bottom line is that the bull got surprised anyway.

Ok - time to revive the ummester is drinking thread:)

McKnight keeps sending me these fill out my web form emails - and promising $30 for the effort. WTF?

Back to an EL1 now, only a minor boss and not a major boss cause the major boss cause the major boss came back. Got some new staff - trying to sack one. Invited major boss to my wedding - next week. He is ok, morally we are on the same page but he is somewhat 'softer' than me. And he is friggin short:)

So, anyone else drinking?

>hic< yes.

I'm not much of an intellectual, and you probably don't consider me a friend anyway. But, heck, a bloke should not drink alone. So, cheers!

Why are you getting married? If it aint broken, why fix it?

Why are you getting married? If it aint broken, why fix it?

Mr ummester relises mrs ummester needs him and rewsolves to give mrs ummester what she has always wanted

Mr ummester relises mrs ummester needs him and rewsolves to give mrs ummester what she has always wanted

am drinking after a sh*tty day followed by friends and samurai movies.

am also way the hell cynical about giving chicks what they need currently :)

but wayyyyyy to drunk to type it which is probably a good thing.

Awww... that's sweet.

Were you sober when you made your decision? Popped the question?

I thought this would be a good thread to steer clear of, when Umm came on and said that!!

:cheers:

McKnight keeps sending me these fill out my web form emails - and promising $30 for the effort. WTF?

Back to an EL1 now, only a minor boss and not a major boss cause the major boss cause the major boss came back. Got some new staff - trying to sack one. Invited major boss to my wedding - next week. He is ok, morally we are on the same page but he is somewhat 'softer' than me. And he is friggin short:)

Alas I was out of sync Umm.

I will ask you though what the major difference is between an EL1 and and EL2? If I want to climb the greasy pole what should i be doing? ^_^

Your thoughts from last night may have been more candid on this question. So am prepared to await an answer when you are once again feeling more flamboyant.

Congratulations on the upcoming wedding. :) I've got one in Apollo Bay next weekend. (followed by two weeks off. Yip yar!) I love a good wedding although I'm not married myself. It's never seemed to matter. The proof is in the pudding as far as commitment goes IMHO. Coming up on 20 years with Ms clown and the pudding has well and truly risen. :D

I hope it's a day that Ms Umm can remember with fondness. My best wishes to both of you.

really drunk right now. the effort required to log in was quiter masssive... should really log otu but trying to sober before bed to avoidh ahngover

really drunk right now. the effort required to log in was quiter masssive... should really log otu but trying to sober before bed to avoidh ahngover

As someone that doesn't get hangovers I can only say drink a sh*t ton of water. Some of my friends say it makes for interesting nocturnal journeys.

As someone that is also massively drunk I can say get a decent password safe which you can copy and paste the password from :)

obMIFAO: I totally love youse guys by the way :)

As someone that doesn't get hangovers I can only say drink a sh*t ton of water. Some of my friends say it makes for interesting nocturnal journeys.

As someone that is also massively drunk I can say get a decent password safe which you can copy and paste the password from :)

obMIFAO: I totally love youse guys by the way :)

See I'm too drunk to understane you tor - cept for the i love youse bit. i shouldn't even be herel, drunk-postng is bad news, i rarely drink for good reason but this week has been totally manic so cut loose tonighth

See I'm too drunk to understane you tor - cept for the i love youse bit. i shouldn't even be herel, drunk-postng is bad news, i rarely drink for good reason but this week has been totally manic so cut loose tonighth

Unlike normally when I am a paradigm of coherent postings :)

obMIFAO: I am talking about korean girls choosing the name Ida as their australian name with a japanese friend.

This thread should come with a warning in the label.

Beware all who enter in - online drinkers!!

May cause scirrosis of the liver.....

In the meantime - Drink and be merry, for tomorrow we suffer!!

:cheers:

:wine:

obMIFAO: I am talking about korean girls choosing the name Ida as their australian name with a japanese friend.

Ida Song Ida Sung to her

but I needed courage

so Ida Shin

and then another

She said she loved me

so Ida Paek then Ida Bang

...then Ida Son