staringclown

Rick Ottens to the rescue!

13 posts in this topic

For a site called fastpropertytraining.com it has a very slow feed.

fast property trading training

You'll find me there from here on out lads and ladies. I'm leaving the forum. I hate long goodbyes so I'll simply point you toward my 10000 page manifesto and be off. You chaps just don't inspire me anymore. You can reach me at fast bucks dot com under the monica of "stupidclown". Farewell suckers!

Rick Otton Launches Online Forum For A New Breed Of Property Investors

New breed/fresh crop. Same deal.

Wealth Through Property In Australia

Despite cutting his teeth in the United States property market, Rick Otton is Australian, and he has a very active community of Australian, and international, coaches and students. His new, members only forum, has been created to support that community, whether they are new to Otton's strategies, or are the 'old hands' who have now replaced their income by creating a portfolio of positive cashflow property transactions.

The FastPropertyTraining Forum, Mr Otton says, will demonstrate how to easily unlock the property investment market, regardless of how much or how little members currently earn.

"Thousands of hard working Aussies are locked out of buying their own home or investing, when it is property Australian banks have control over through the mortgage system." says Otton.

"My students learn how to purchase property without the need to save a huge deposit, or to go cap-in-hand to a bank."

The Forum, he says, will have a focus on discussion, and will show members how to:

Buy a house for just one dollar, without bank involvement or a huge deposit

Create positive cashflow property transactions

Uncover rent to by property transactions, in their own neighbourhood

Questions will be answered by not just Mr Otton, but by other members who are successfully conductiong these transactions.

"Because they are actively buying and selling properties in this way, right now, these more experienced members will be a continual inspiration to those less experienced." explained Mr Otton.

Edit: training sorry

Edited by staringclown

You'll find me there from here on out lads and ladies. I'm leaving the forum. I hate long goodbyes so I'll simply point you toward my 10000 page manifesto and be off. You chaps just don't inspire me anymore. You can reach me at fast bucks dot com under the monica of "stupidclown". Farewell suckers!

Rick Otton Launches Online Forum For A New Breed Of Property Investors

New breed/fresh crop. Same deal.

Edit: training sorry

Don't go Staringclown! You are a legend and always had valuable contributions which I have always enjoyed reading.

Besides you have been on this Forum for so long, you may be leaving at the wrong time??

It's all about to happen!:thumbsup: Give or take a few months!:rolleyes:

Don't go Staringclown! You are a legend and always had valuable contributions which I have always enjoyed reading.

Besides you have been on this Forum for so long, you may be leaving at the wrong time??

It's all about to happen!:thumbsup: Give or take a few months!:rolleyes:

I think he was joking, Pr0!

There is no way staringclown will go to a forum without a recipe thread.

I think he was joking, Pr0!

There is no way staringclown will go to a forum without a recipe thread.

and he just achieved Lord of The Pork, like he is going to step down to being a commoner now.

Awww SC,

We're sorry we don't inspire you anymore.

But after reading the press release I have a few suggestions.

"Thousands of hard working Aussies are locked out of buying their own home or investing, when it is property Australian banks have control over through the mortgage system." says Otton.

"My students learn how to purchase property without the need to save a huge deposit, or to go cap-in-hand to a bank."

The Forum, he says, will have a focus on discussion, and will show members how to:

Buy a house for just one dollar, without bank involvement or a huge deposit

Create positive cashflow property transactions

Uncover rent to by property transactions, in their own neighbourhood

Questions will be answered by not just Mr Otton, but by other members who are successfully conductiong these transactions.

"Because they are actively buying and selling properties in this way, right now, these more experienced members will be a continual inspiration to those less experienced." explained Mr Otton.

If you stay with S & S, I promise we will show you how to buy a house with just 50cents.

We will create massive positive cash-flow by flipping properties faster than a speeding bullet.

and find all the possible lucrative ways you can make property your slave, without costing you a cent in the short-term.

Of course we can give no such guarantees in a declining market, but such things just never exist in Australia.

And you can never go bankrupt with our fool-proof system unless of course, you are a fool.

SC, I'm begging you to stay with us. Stay in the fold my son.

"Brother Loves Travelling Salvation Show."

If you stay with S & S, I promise we will show you how to buy a house with just 50cents.

We will create massive positive cash-flow by flipping properties faster than a speeding bullet.

and find all the possible lucrative ways you can make property your slave, without costing you a cent in the short-term.

Of course we can give no such guarantees in a declining market, but such things just never exist in Australia.

And you can never go bankrupt with our fool-proof system unless of course, you are a fool.

:D

What about the "house prices double every 7 years"?

Which means that in 35 years or so, the median house will cost around $16 million.

Which is, with 3% annual compounded inflation, a real median price of $5.7 million

Thank you all for your kind words. :blush:

I've decided to stay. I just didn't fit in over there. I gave my buck to Rick and no house was forthcoming. As soon as I heard sol was offering property for 50c I rushed back here. :)

No recipe thread. When I tried to start one I was told that I had flip houses not burgers. A particularly inspirational mod advised me the only cooking that was required was cooking "the books". What does that even mean? :wacko:

"Lord of the pork!" is a hell of an honour even if it is self awarded. I can't help feeling I should have aimed higher. "Monarch of the pork" or "The pork regent".

1 person likes this

I've decided to stay. I just didn't fit in over there. I gave my buck to Rick and no house was forthcoming. As soon as I heard sol was offering property for 50c I rushed back here. :)

No recipe thread. When I tried to start one I was told that I had flip houses not burgers. A particularly inspirational mod advised me the only cooking that was required was cooking "the books". What does that even mean? :wacko:

"Lord of the pork!" is a hell of an honour even if it is self awarded. I can't help feeling I should have aimed higher. "Monarch of the pork" or "The pork regent".

all hail lord of the pork!

all hail lord of the pork!

Kill the pig - spill it's blood... :)

Edit: actually don't spill it's blood we can make black pudding from it.

Edited by staringclown

I've decided to stay. I just didn't fit in over there.

Yaaaah!!

Their loss is our gain.

The ole place just wouldn't be the same without you SC.

It would be like I'd lost a limb!!

Still, Rick must be totally disappointed to see you throw in the towel, after only 1 property!! :thumbdown:

Good to know you're back! :thumbsup: