zaph

median drops

60 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, tor said:

Your link indicates someone other than the people who's names you can't spell wanted the money.

Are you sure that the deliberate hamstringing of the project by Abbott trying to kill Turnbulls reputation had nothing to do with it?

I mean the current 5G f*ckups don't seem to indicate they know how to do IT infrastructure to me.

Don't Get Scared Man, Your Internet Friends Are Here For You!! You Be You.

Whatever f*ckups occur with implementing 5G, the taxpayers are not on the hook, unlike the NBN.

Can't believe you can't figure the difference when it is so obvious.

5G is your wet dream solution which will crush the NBN (reality not having to enter this argument of course).

Your heroes that f*cked the delivery of the NBN are currently f*cking the delivery of 5G because "eeeeewwww chinks".

The tax payers are on the hook because Australia will fall further and further behind.

I mean why the f*ck do you support having the schools open? In your opinion except you is an idiot so surely that is a waste of tax payer money as well.

I am sure the tax payers are glad they have their white knight defending them.

Except the tax payers don't want you and you aren't achieving sh*t. You are a useless liar.

Go buy a fedora you f*cking neckbeard.

33 minutes ago, tor said:

5G is your wet dream solution which will crush the NBN (reality not having to enter this argument of course).

Your heroes that f*cked the delivery of the NBN are currently f*cking the delivery of 5G because "eeeeewwww chinks".

The tax payers are on the hook because Australia will fall further and further behind.

I mean why the f*ck do you support having the schools open? In your opinion except you is an idiot so surely that is a waste of tax payer money as well.

I am sure the tax payers are glad they have their white knight defending them.

Except the tax payers don't want you and you aren't achieving sh*t. You are a useless liar.

Go buy a fedora you f*cking neckbeard.

The fact that they keep proving how the chinese govt keep hacking into western corporation and governments seems to escape you.

The fact that western countries keep buying tech goods from Taiwan, who are also the same race, but are not known to spy like their communist mainlanders also  seems to escape you.

Has the therapist discussed these delusional problems of yours with you yet or you still haven't booked a session?

What the f*ck do you think echelon is?

What the f*ck do you think snowden showed us?

Your incompetents are protecting us from the Government of China but not the Government of The Republic of China and Certainly not The Government of The US.

Do you actually think this is even vaguely important? Cisco kit is backdoored by the US regularly.

Amongst my friends in Taiwan saying they are the same race as mainland chinese is going to get you weird looks.

Amongst my friends almost anywhere else in the white boy world they know you just said "I am a f*cking Racist of the highest order and know nothing of which I speak"

Hey test question. Christchurch guy that killed the towelheads. Justified?

Brave enough to say he is a cancer on the planet?

Or are you going to support him a wee little tiny bit?

I am guessing a wee tiny little bit at least.

There is no way in the world you will say he is "An Australian murderer of New Zealanders".

By the way I am a New Zealander, I would strongly recommend you say it was an Australian that murdered 50 of my Countrymen, if you support the murder of my countrymen I might just see you as an invader, your alt right friends went to my country and murdered my countrymen. Are you going to support this behaviour?

See how scary that gets super quick?

18 minutes ago, tor said:

Your incompetents are protecting us from the Government of China but not the Government of The Republic of China and Certainly not The Government of The US.

Do you actually think this is even vaguely important? Cisco kit is backdoored by the US regularly.

Amongst my friends in Taiwan saying they are the same race as mainland chinese is going to get you weird looks.

Amongst my friends almost anywhere else in the white boy world they know you just said "I am a f*cking Racist of the highest order and know nothing of which I speak"

There is no way in the world you will say he is "An Australian murderer of New Zealanders".

By the way I am a New Zealander, I would strongly recommend you say it was an Australian that murdered 50 of my Countrymen, if you support the murder of my countrymen I might just see you as an invader, your alt right friends went to my country and murdered my countrymen. Are you going to support this behaviour?

An Australian f*ckwit murdered 50 kiwis. My sincere condolences. It shouldn’t have happened. I hope he receives the justice he deserves.

22 hours ago, tor said:

Now let's see, if Australia is going to take side, should it be with a Superpower that saved its arse during WW2 or a communist dictatorship that is implementing one of the most intrusive censorship on its own citizens and bankrupting poor countries with its 'free' handouts as part of its Belt&Road initiative? Really tough choice ... for idiots.

As for the rest of your drivel:

1330838153_straightjacket1.jpg

I think I understand the sentiment against Huawai.

It is ok for our guys (Cisco/Echelon/NSA,etc.) to spy on us, but not for their guys (Huawai,CCP,etc.) to spy on us.

The thing is, it's only a matter of time the CCP becomes us. So it is delaying the inevitable while pushing up the price of connectivity.

I don't think I've read any articles on the Christchurch shooting that described victims as New Zealanders. I think that says a lot on how the media has portrayed the events (or they weren't New Zealanders).

1 hour ago, Mr Medved said:

I think I understand the sentiment against Huawai.

It is ok for our guys (Cisco/Echelon/NSA,etc.) to spy on us, but not for their guys (Huawai,CCP,etc.) to spy on us.

The thing is, it's only a matter of time the CCP becomes us. So it is delaying the inevitable while pushing up the price of connectivity.

I don't think I've read any articles on the Christchurch shooting that described victims as New Zealanders. I think that says a lot on how the media has portrayed the events (or they weren't New Zealanders).

The mission statement of the Australian Signals Directorate is "Reveal their secrets. Protect our own". Doesn't specify who "they" are. Nor how successful ASD are in their efforts. I believe that we share most things with five eyes partners, but not all. The recent hack on the Australian Parliament (and parties) was undoubtedly a state actor and very likely China. It was quite sophisticated. There is little doubt that China are trying to get access to our intel. (and our five eyes partners)

On 3/17/2019 at 9:50 PM, staringclown said:

An Australian f*ckwit murdered 50 kiwis. My sincere condolences. It shouldn’t have happened. I hope he receives the justice he deserves.

Thank you. This one should have been stopped  When the alliance is that weak over a 2 decade ago ego thing and so many people die I wonder if the alliance is worth belonging to.

f*ck you Australia and f*ck You America.

Keep in mind at least two New Zealanders helped put that cardinal away and stop him raping your kiddies. Please love your kiddies more than you hate muslims in other countries.

On 3/16/2019 at 8:43 AM, cobran20 said:

The fact that they keep proving how the chinese govt keep hacking into western corporation and governments seems to escape you.

The fact that western countries keep buying tech goods from Taiwan, who are also the same race, but are not known to spy like their communist mainlanders also  seems to escape you.

Has the therapist discussed these delusional problems of yours with you yet or you still haven't booked a session?

Just in case there were any doubts

Huawei says alleged router 'backdoor' is standard network tool