jp1746

HI ALL !

59 posts in this topic

You claim to be a long time lurker then say you are a newbie?

Sheesh.

Another real estate sponsored telstra card I guess.

Long Time Lurker : Yes.

New as Forum Member (Newbie) : Yes.

Simple Really.

Not a very welcoming experience so far.

Long Time Lurker : Yes.

New as Forum Member (Newbie) : Yes.

Simple Really.

But if you had lurked so long surely you would have seen the recurring pattern of the throwaway accounts that join up in situations exactly like this. So you either choose to look like one of them or you are one of them.

A long time lurker would know exactly what reception would be received by behaving like this.

So why are you surprised?

Well, welcome. And you still didn't say if you know Silver Surfer .... you're at the same workplace, the odds are extremely high.

Well, welcome. And you still didn't say if you know Silver Surfer .... you're at the same workplace, the odds are extremely high.

Thankyou RumpledElf, I work for a company that hires I believe over 3000 people, so perhaps the other poster works here, I dont know them all.

BTW, you should let Sherlock post more, he provides intelligent discourse, otherwise the forum seems a bit nutty.

3200 according to Wikipedia, but that would include all types of fulltime employees.

Sherlock seems close to the nuttiest one here at the moment. If you're identifying with him, you're off to a bad start.

Now, bear trap, go and post a recipe.

Infact I was to post my beef curry recipe.. but people in this forum insulted me first & tell me to "f*ck off".. yesterday "goethe" tells me to "f*ck off".. I decide I shall not give my family recipe to hostile people.. people calling be "troll" & insulting me.. consider this.. thanks !

1 person likes this

Infact I was to post my beef curry recipe.. but people in this forum insulted me first & tell me to "f*ck off".. yesterday "goethe" tells me to "f*ck off".. I decide I shall not give my family recipe to hostile people.. people calling be "troll" & insulting me.. consider this.. thanks !

Holy leaping house prices. That is 10 seconds of my life I'll never get back. :rolleyes:

If his cooking is like his mental process (psychological not cognitive) it will be like steamed roo sh*t with a cockroach sambal.

2 people like this

How about a crappy recipe then?