Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
staringclown

File uploads are broken in Safari and Firefox and IE

5 posts in this topic

I can't seem to upload any jpgs any more - I could until Saturday night but now I can't - Has there been an "upgrade"? I thought it was my quota so I deleted some stuff but it still doesn't work. Damn you IPB. I'm shaking my fist. Look at me. I'm still shaking it. <_<

No, nothing changed ... I'll have a look at that in the morning.

Its probably something weird with quotas if its just you and you've been uploading lots of stuff. IPB might not take off the sum if you delete stuff.

Server itself still has plenty of disk space, was about to run out on our old plan and had to upgrade to a more expensive one ...

No, nothing changed ... I'll have a look at that in the morning.

Its probably something weird with quotas if its just you and you've been uploading lots of stuff. IPB might not take off the sum if you delete stuff.

Server itself still has plenty of disk space, was about to run out on our old plan and had to upgrade to a more expensive one ...

Can I have some more quota RE? Pleease? I'll kick in some dough if it helps. I have been uploading a bit and I had to delete some of the cartoons on TP's cartoon thread and that hurt. I have some AWESOME rib photos I want to post in the recipe thread. Sorry to whinge. :nerd:

You guys are uploading about 20-30M a month apparently :) IPB isn't much help in linking uploaded files with stupidly long names to users.

Might as well just remove the quotas, honestly. They're just there because they're there, not for any particular reason. I'm working on another website at the moment that is going to just suck up disk space on logs and uploads when I eventually get around to finishing it so its not like uploads need heavy rationing.

Try now, and if it still doesn't work PM me with a bit more detail and I'll try and work out what is happening.

post-81-12772472244501_thumb.jpg

Edit: just attached something. Hmmmm.