cobran20

The AK Thread

1441 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Solomon said:

Is there some way I can stop the screenshots in this thread from loading full-size. It takes ages and it always goes right back to the beginning when the site was recently updated. Appreciate some help here guys. Thanks.

+1

8 hours ago, Solomon said:

Is there some way I can stop the screenshots in this thread from loading full-size. It takes ages and it always goes right back to the beginning when the site was recently updated. Appreciate some help here guys. Thanks.

I don't have much control over the size of images Sol. Some setting on the forum seems to have changed on Nov 17th last year. This is the date of the forum upgrade. I've altered the image quality settings I've found but I'm not sure how that will work. I think it's a server side option that you would be better contacting RE about.

Sorry I don't have the super powers.

On 04/02/2017 at 6:34 PM, staringclown said:

I don't have much control over the size of images Sol. Some setting on the forum seems to have changed on Nov 17th last year. This is the date of the forum upgrade. I've altered the image quality settings I've found but I'm not sure how that will work. I think it's a server side option that you would be better contacting RE about.

Sorry I don't have the super powers.

Thanks SC.

I didn't mean to cause you any angst. Thought there might have been a quick fix that I could implement.

Appreciate your trouble on my behalf.

Regards,

Sol.

So we are bloated up with household credit, and household inflation is on the climb.

Sounds like a recipe for disaster to me.