cobran20

The AK Thread

1407 posts in this topic

woow look at those china numbers, wonder where all that export is going? here? its back and over the fall in 2008!!!

That index is confusing as that index represent the growth while the value and volume of china export is still far less then before the GFC.

here is the link to bloomberg related news

funny about the global banks assets popping.

Hang on, australia is different we didn't have any drop...jet

PSHAW!!!

Its going to be a surplus! *ROFLMAO*

http://news.ninemsn....surplus-in-2011

Yeah, I read that too, I like about Australia been a capital import country...until it is not anymore and the capital get out (probably much faster then they got in...).

I also read on bloomberg gold import in australia surged 51%, is that wulfie spruiking8)

Gee! AK want really to touch the bottom:

we are in february 2010 and he show a chart of spread going to october 2008? just after Lehamn collapse.

By the way, last week Greek Spread got up to well over 400 points (now back down to less then 300), Spain to well over 150 and

italy still hanging around 80-100

Thanks Boz!! :notworthy:

I thought the chart was bizarre. Hence my post. Was thinking WTF is that from?

AK could put out a chart on the moving price of paddle pops in AUD versus the Krona and would the wildebeeste know?

i have very different debt/data numbers. there is no way australia is same as US (Australia total debt is less then 200%GDP), I think US and UK are more similar, Italy is also less then 200%.

i have very different debt/data numbers. there is no way australia is same as US (Australia total debt is less then 200%GDP), I think US and UK are more similar, Italy is also less then 200%.

Same here. I think AK just makes sh*t up sometimes or maybe his graph making assistant needs to visit OPSM for his/her typos.

yeah, must be some kind of typo or lotto numbers, not even old data.

Also these days Japan I think is around 350% and Australia public debt is not zero anymore but around 10% of GDP, much more if you consider the government fund guarantee to AUS banks borrowings

yeah, must be some kind of typo or lotto numbers, not even old data.

Also these days Japan I think is around 350% and Australia public debt is not zero anymore but around 10% of GDP, much more if you consider the government fund guarantee to AUS banks borrowings

If he put an Aussie debt number up between 150-200% of GDP with 95% pink I'd have bought it.