BearTrap

What is a "regular" member ?

132 posts in this topic

World%27s%20smallest%20violin.JPG

look, it's the world's smallest violin playing just for you.

BTW.. I did not say I shall leave.. I say I shall consider it

yes, do consider it carefully.

tor shall apologize for lying please

what are we back in primary school now?

now go get your f*cking shinebox.

Tommy DeVito: No more shines, Billy.

Billy Batts: What?

Tommy DeVito: I said, no more shines. Maybe you didn't hear about it, you've been away a long time. They didn't go up there and tell you. I don't shine shoes anymore.

Billy Batts: Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya...

Tommy DeVito: Sometimes you don't sound like you're kidding, you know, there's a lotta people around...

Billy Batts: I'm only kidding with you, we're having a party, I just came home and I haven't seen you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls, and you're getting f*cking fresh. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

Tommy DeVito: I'm sorry too. It's okay. No problem.

Billy Batts: Okay, salud.

Billy Batts: [takes a drink] Now go home and get your f*ckin' shinebox.

Tommy DeVito: Mother f*ckin' mutt! You, you f*cking piece of sh*t!

Billy Batts: [taunting] Yeah, yeah, yeah, come on, come on, come on!

Tommy DeVito: Motherf*cking... He bought his f*cking button! That fake old tough guy! You bought your f*cking button!

Tommy DeVito: You mother f*ck... f*ck! Keep that motherf*cker here, keep him here!

great movie!

Funny, there's no long and detailed replies in the trash. Just a couple of one liners.

So you admit that you did delete his posts. Instead of resorting to deletions edits and all these lies and deceit to gag bulls why don't you just admit that this place does not allow non-bearish views to be expressed? It would be much more honest. But maybe honesty is not of interest to you.

Que ? who cares which "sub forum" they get deleted & edited in.. this happen in all sub forums here ! Ms elf confirmed they get deleted.. you are 100 pc liar.. not me !

BTW.. I did not say I shall leave.. I say I shall consider it ! you & tor shall apologize for lying please ?

I will confirm, I too, have had posts edited, and deleted, in multiple sub forums. BT's complaint is unsurprising, and most likely, justified -- I believe him, it happens to me too, often!!

This is a witchhunt -- tor and Tinpusher, have accused BT of dishonesty, when they are the dishonest, and aggressive, members here!!

2 people like this

So you admit that you did delete his posts.

No, I admitted I looked in the trash folder ...

Bulls are fine, bears are fine, believers in stagnation are fine, developers are fine, LLs are fine, trolls are not so fine.

So you admit that you did delete his posts. Instead of resorting to deletions edits and all these lies and deceit to gag bulls why don't you just admit that this place does not allow non-bearish views to be expressed? It would be much more honest. But maybe honesty is not of interest to you.

let me condense your post to its essence:

"I am a fat smelly troll."

thanks for that wonderfully meaningful post - i see that you are on your third post (in this account). here's to hoping you stay in single digits. oh and if honesty is such a central ethic for you why are you using a sockpuppet account?

I will confirm, I too, have had posts edited, and deleted, in multiple sub forums. BT's complaint is unsurprising, and most likely, justified -- I believe him, it happens to me too, often!!

This is a witchhunt -- tor and Tinpusher, have accused BT of dishonesty, when they are the dishonest, and aggressive, members here!!

Yep and when your posts are edited I go back and look at the history to see what you said, normally it is trite bollocks or tedious trolling.

You follow?, I can see what BT wrote. He did not write a detailed response.

Therefore he is lying.

He will not post his detailed response, instead he wanks on about mods and conspiracy bullsh*t.

Therefore he is avoiding answering my questions.

Once again he has wandered down his little path of silliness hoping the smoke screen will make everyone forget that he is a pump and dumper or a stupid investor or whatever.

How hard would it be to send me his post, link to his supposed post else where or just repeat it?

I say not very hard. Linking is easy. He won't, therefore I assume he is either stupid or it doesn't exist.

You would assume otherwise? If so Man do I have a deal for you to invest in.

Personally I have been on many forums in my life, when I don't like the way they are run or the members I tend to leave. I guess you are too stupid to avoid the things that bring you pain in life. Smart move and good lifestyle choice.

Go make your own forum, it is not hard, you can run it exactly the way you want. Have fun. Life is too short to spend time hanging out with people and whining like a girl that they treat you mean. Gives off bad psycho sexual messages if you know what I mean.

hehehe go go Sally the Honesty Paradigm. Anything of value to add or just going to whine?

It isn't even the troll club anymore, just the little complainy club.

"wahhh you don't run your forum the way I think it should be run"

"wahhh your definitions don't match mine"

Hell what a weak arsed attitude to life.

Wonder how the trolls would consider the advice I've been given by people who have read here, but not posted. Clearly I haven't taken this advice:

Just ban them first, ask questions later. They take up too much time.

If someone says they are going away for 6 months, give them a 6 month ban.

Should I reconsider giving disruptive members even 10 posts a day then?

Que ? who cares which "sub forum" they get deleted & edited in.. this happen in all sub forums here ! Ms elf confirmed they get deleted.. you are 100 pc liar.. not me !

BTW.. I did not say I shall leave.. I say I shall consider it ! you & tor shall apologize for lying please ?

Sure BT, give me your address and I'll come round and apologise in person with flowers. Do you like chocolate? I prefer belgian and have several apology packs ready but if you prefer swiss I can grab some on the way to your house.

I can read your posts you idiot. You did not post a detailed response and you won't link to your detailed response else where.

Can you not understand this simple concept?

BT writes two posts to tor

They are deleted

BT writes to tor, a private message, explaining this, a polite message, friendly even

Tor breaches this privacy, and posts the private message

Tor and Tinpusher, accuse BT of lying, claiming he did not have posts deleted

Rumpled Elf admits the posts are in the trash

Tor and Tinpusher change tack -- claim the deleted posts weren't detailed enough !!

Tor and Tinpusher, insist BT promised, he was leaving, and call him a liar

BT explains, he only said, he would consider leaving

Tinpusher and Tor continue to abuse BT, call him a liar

Rumpled Elf insists that bulls are welcome

Except they are all locked in a special group, with limited permissions, and subjected to post deletions, constant abuse, and accusations, from Tor and Tinpusher

Bizarre!!

Now, this post, will probably be deleted too, or edited, beyond recognition, as most of mine are!!

Truly bizarre forum!!

Edited by Sherlock
2 people like this

BT writes two posts to tor

They are deleted

BT writes to tor, a private message, explaining this

Tor breaches this privacy, and posts the private message

Tor and Tinpusher, accuse BT of lying, claiming he did not have posts deleted

Rumpled Elf admits the posts are in the trash

Tor and Tinpusher change tack -- claim the deleted posts weren't detailed enough !!

Tor and Tinpusher, insist BT promised, he was leaving, and call him a liar

BT explains, he only said, he would consider leaving

Tinpusher and Tor continue to abuse BT, call him a liar

Rumpled Elf insists that bulls are welcome

Except they are all locked in a special group, with limited permissions, and subjected to post deletions, constant abuse, and accusations, from Tor and Tinpusher

Bizarre!!

Now, this post, will probably be deleted too, or edited, beyond recognition, as most of mine are!!

Truly bizarre forum!!

Nope tor reads the history and sees BT is lying. BT is a liar. Who cares if the post is deleted when I can read it anyway? I don't need to say it was or wasn't, I just say he didn't post a detailed anything, because he is a liar, and not very smart with his lying.

Even if your post is deleted I will still have it :)

Nice to see you sticking up for your short bus friend. Maybe you can carry his f*ckING SHINE BOX.

Nope tor reads the history and sees BT is lying. BT is a liar. Who cares if the post is deleted when I can read it anyway? I don't need to say it was or wasn't, I just say he didn't post a detailed anything

No -- you said he didn't post anything, or have anything deleted --

"I would have seen your reply if you had posted it. Therefore I know you did not in fact post a reply"

Rumpled Elf confirmed, there were deleted posts in the trash -- ergo, BT told the truth!!

Then, you lied again, when you said BT promised to leave.

Nice to see you sticking up for your short bus friend. Maybe you can carry his f*ckING SHINE BOX.

Rude, aggressive, very nasty. Keyboard warrior, eh??

Edited by Sherlock

This is far more entertaining than *real* property investment, which I can assure you is glacially slow and the money every fortnight isn't exactly big enough to inspire spasms of ecstacy.

Anyone got any small blue tiles they don't need?

No -- you said he didn't post anything, or have anything deleted --

I did not. show where I said that !

While we are at it Sherlock any chance you will describe your portfolio? When did you buy and where? What is your leverage?

Are you buying more now?

After all, you could easily be accused of being a pump and dump person too. Never actually seen you say anything of any detail regarding your portfolio.

Maybe you would like to take the bear trap challenge and tell em the 5 year period in Sydney that you purchased during and show just how much you made?

Most others here include their portfolio (as relevant to discussion points) to show whether they have put their money where their mouth is.

Yep and when your posts are edited I go back and look at the history to see what you said, normally it is trite bollocks or tedious trolling.

You follow?, I can see what BT wrote. He did not write a detailed response.

Therefore he is lying.

He will not post his detailed response, instead he wanks on about mods and conspiracy bullsh*t.

Therefore he is avoiding answering my questions.

Once again he has wandered down his little path of silliness hoping the smoke screen will make everyone forget that he is a pump and dumper or a stupid investor or whatever.

How hard would it be to send me his post, link to his supposed post else where or just repeat it?

I say not very hard. Linking is easy. He won't, therefore I assume he is either stupid or it doesn't exist.

You would assume otherwise? If so Man do I have a deal for you to invest in.

Personally I have been on many forums in my life, when I don't like the way they are run or the members I tend to leave. I guess you are too stupid to avoid the things that bring you pain in life. Smart move and good lifestyle choice.

Go make your own forum, it is not hard, you can run it exactly the way you want. Have fun. Life is too short to spend time hanging out with people and whining like a girl that they treat you mean. Gives off bad psycho sexual messages if you know what I mean.

..after all your lengthy and time consuming (we know you value your time - you never tire of bragging to us of its value in dollar terms) content-free responses you would have to admit that if Sherlock and BT are trolls then they have you and tinpusher well and truly licked. Why would you bother with all this "if this" or "then that" attempt at using logic with trolls? That would just make you a look an absolute idiot wouldn't it?

In summary, if they are not trolls then your responses are inappropriate. If they are trolls then they've caught a net load of fish.

..after all your lengthy and time consuming (we know you value your time - you never tire of bragging to us of its value in dollar terms) content-free responses you would have to admit that if Sherlock and BT are trolls then they have you and tinpusher well and truly licked. Why would you bother with all this "if this" or "then that" attempt at using logic with trolls? That would just make you a look an absolute idiot wouldn't it?

In summary, if they are not trolls then your responses are inappropriate. If they are trolls then they've caught a net load of fish.

Wait a moment and see the real game :)

Trust me this one is funny.

Of course if Sherlock doesn't respond shortly I think it will prove I won the game that I have told a bunch of people I am playing. After all, you have to tell people before you go and do a thing so that everyone knows jsut how cool the thing you did was.

I did not. show where I said that !

Here:

Oh and as I get notifications of new posts I would have seen your reply if you had posted it. Therefore I know you did not in fact post a reply.

RE admits that BT replied. Your lie is proven.

Wait a moment and see the real game :)

Trust me this one is funny.

Of course if Sherlock doesn't respond shortly I think it will prove I won the game that I have told a bunch of people I am playing. After all, you have to tell people before you go and do a thing so that everyone knows jsut how cool the thing you did was.

If Sherlock is a troll then he has already won - and you have lost. Just take a look at the mass of verbal diarrhoea that Sherlock has extracted from you and tinpusher. Of course, if he's not a troll then you can win by employing the forum privileges (deleting and editing posts etc) which you have been given. That what you mean?

Edited by Sally Periwinkle

He posted a couple of 1 liners but no detailed response.

Tor has turned on email notifications for new posts so he gets posts as they come in, in full, before anyone (poster or moderator) gets to do anything to them.

Nifty idea really. I'm on a couple of other forums that are really low activity and that setting is on by default, its handy if you don't want to hit refresh a lot.

If Sherlock is a troll then he has already won - and you have lost. Just take a look at the mass of verbal diarrhoea that Sherlock has extracted from you and tinpusher.

You're the one with (so far) four posts today ranting and raving on this thread dear Watson.

Tor, I'll bet you 4 fingers of Laphroaig and a Cohiba that you cannot suck all 10 posts (each in a 24 hour period) of Sherlock's, BearTrap's and Sally P's posts totally in response to your "yearning for discussion" with them. Thats 30 posts.

Okay I will now reveal the nature of the game as with Sally being forced to back Sherlock up I have obviously succeeded in my little game.

I announced a while back that the game was to see if you could get the troll club to waste all their posts in a pointless thread on a pointless topic and keep the poo out of the more interesting threads.

Given BT and Sherlock have now both stopped posting I think I have succeeded today.

As an amusing side note I think I snagged 3/10ths of Sallys as well. Man I am good.

Even better is that I as good as told Sherlock a few days back that I was attempting to do exactly this. Guess he forgot.

troll wannabes meet troll skills

Or in the words of the immortal bender "Compare your lives to mine and then kill yourselves."

Of course it wasn't as good as my derailment game which I played a few weeks back where I deliberately went all nonsensical on poor old BT or Sherlocks threads and generated the movie review thread.

What game will I come up with next? Ohhhhh the excitement!

Don't worry BT, Sherlock and Sally, there will be another round and we will have the grand amusements once more. I enjoy these games, makes watching backups more fun.

Wonder if I could turn it into a board game, it is already a bored game. hehehehe oh I kill me.

Tor, I'll bet you 4 fingers of Laphroaig and a Cohiba that you cannot suck all 10 posts (each in a 24 hour period) of Sherlock's, BearTrap's and Sally P's posts totally in response to your "yearning for discussion" with them. Thats 30 posts.

Adding Sally to the bet is not fair. The original was just the two of them. I got three of Sallys already though so I figure that is 3 fingers of laphy and maybe a dominican hehehe

Actually I bought a bottle of laphy this morning and a couple new romeo's. I also got some water for my humidor as I _really_ have to get that thing in good shape. Embarrassing pulling out tubes.