AdminBot

Posts per day count remaining

5 posts in this topic

Thanks to Sherlock and a poor, overworked IPS tech, it turns out that there is a bug in the code that generates the messages that report how many posts are remaining.

http://community.invisionpower.com/tracker/issue-22448-post-per-day-counting/

There's the long, complex explanation. In the meantime, be assured that some of the time it tells you the right number of posts remaining, sometimes it doesn't, and it isn't hidden admins removing your remaining posts at all, its just a case of software being too complicated for its own good.

Thanks to Sherlock and a poor, overworked IPS tech, it turns out that there is a bug in the code that generates the messages that report how many posts are remaining.

http://community.inv...r-day-counting/

There's the long, complex explanation. In the meantime, be assured that some of the time it tells you the right number of posts remaining, sometimes it doesn't, and it isn't hidden admins removing your remaining posts at all, its just a case of software being too complicated for its own good.

I prefer the secret hidden admins theory, so maybe they planted this "bug", into the software, deliberately, to discourage the bulls??

I prefer the secret hidden admins theory, so maybe they planted this "bug", into the software, deliberately, to discourage the bulls??

Bah, your insanity is weak.

What really happened is that the people trying to crash australia through house prices realised that conroys new filter would pick up their communications with the hedge funds that are standing ready to destroy the australian economy. So what they did instead was introduce a bug which passes coded messages via the remaining post count for various members.

Of course they shouldn't have picked you as you might stumble on the truth where long time members don't even notice the post count as no one goes close to 50 per day.

The code by the way is based on the value and the offset to find pages in the King James Bible.

They have been using my account for the message to. The other day I should have had 19 posts left but it said 12. Quick checking showed this.

Romans 12:19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Now a quick letter substitution using your standard one time pad theorem (no J) shows that my real name has been encoded into the book "Romans" and my real post count (19) and displayed post count (12) reversed shows quite clearly that they have chosen not to kill me yet. I surmise that one of the cell realised how close I was and had to be told by the higher ups that when it is time for me to get wiped it will be done by someone with a grudge higher up in the organisation.

Of course it could also mean I will pay my mortgage and the higher up are advising everyone not to kill me because I will be needed after the hostile takeover of Australian banking. Oh and they think I am god too. That's nice.

See? Now that is real crazy. Put some work in next time.

*notes that Sherlock hasn't noticed that the linked bug report is on a COMPLETELY different forum to this one*

:rolleyes:

*notes that Sherlock hasn't noticed that the linked bug report is on a COMPLETELY different forum to this one*

:rolleyes:

Yet, Tor agrees with me, the game is afoot!! The bug planter, has not gone undetected. I hope he is watching -- nay, I know he is.