Big Bear

Avatar Image not appearing on posts...???

8 posts in this topic

Constable Nick Villains sir. Just making some routine enquiries. Can you describe the avatar in question and can you relate any information about it's last movements. To wit, I must stress that you are not a suspect at this stage of the investigation, but as I understand it you were the last person in contact with the avatar. So as a result I must ask you about you own whereabouts between the hours of 8 and 10 pm....

Why does my Avatar Image not appear...?

It does. It is just really really tiny.

(seriously though check the dimensions of it)

Why does my Avatar Image not appear...?

Are you referring to you picture?

1) Go to your profile

2) Press “Edit my Profile” (top right button)

3) Press “Change Photo” (menu to the left)

4) Goto “Upload an image from your computer” and press “Browse”, select your picture.

5) “Save Changes”

I think I mentioned in PM your avatar was removed (someone complained about what it was), so apologies if I forgot to mention it.

You can just upload a new one the usual way. Suggest something bearish not *cough* the topic you had for your name and avatar before, if you get my drift.

I think I mentioned in PM your avatar was removed (someone complained about what it was), so apologies if I forgot to mention it.

You can just upload a new one the usual way. Suggest something bearish not *cough* the topic you had for your name and avatar before, if you get my drift.

I did upload a BEAR image.... and it is still playing funny buggers with me... hmmm! ill do some tinkering and see what comes up.

There's a size limit both in dimensions and bytes, you should be ok at 90x90, .jpg or png. Animated gifs are probably stopped too.

Attach the image to a post and then we can see what the problem is quite easily if it is the file format / size etc.