Sherlock

Who has authority, to delete posts??

95 posts in this topic

Is this place nutter city, a few posts, and I am starting to feel that this place is not quite normal ?

Almost like a Psychiatric hosipital !

People bragging about there incomes incessantly.

you mean like sherlock?

People who don't even own a house bragging of their wealth.

is a house wealth or debt? you just signed up for a big fat mortgage. are you richer now?

Secret mods who act as agent provocateurs, insulting and attacking anyone they don't agree with

funny that sounds more like you...

Au Revoir for now.

seems like i've heard that song before... its almost like you have some sort of complex... like you are trying to compensate for some sort of inadequacy... i dunno, like being really short or something. i know there's a name for it, i just can't manage to recall it... ah well, i'm sure it will come to me in time.

adieu

I have LOTS of dirt. 3200sqm of it, in fact, although over half of that is virtually worthless. I can put some into an envelope and send it to you if you like?

The best bits of dirt I own are the ones with green fuzzy things sticking out of them. The trees I planted at my old house have got massive since I moved out of there. I like plants.

you mean like sherlock?

is a house wealth or debt? you just signed up for a big fat mortgage. are you richer now?

funny that sounds more like you...

seems like i've heard that song before... its almost like you have some sort of complex... like you are trying to compensate for some sort of inadequacy... i dunno, like being really short or something. i know there's a name for it, i just can't manage to recall it... ah well, i'm sure it will come to me in time.

adieu

And why prey tell should I bother with a response to this.

The dirt under my big toe nail commands more attention from me than you and your hostile machinations.

Nutter.

[Mod: One warning for the insult which I will leave up so folk know what we have here (psychologically)]

The dirt under my big toe nail commands more attention from me than you and your hostile machinations.

Nutter.

Good hygiene is important. Even for mechanical men from the future.

Butter

Nutter.

i'm devastated that i command so little of your attention that you feel obliged to respond to my posts telling me that you won't respond to my posts.

as far as the "nutter" accusation goes - i'm not the one who made a big fuss about going away for 6 mos. only to come back the next day under a different guise...

Nutter.

[Mod: One warning for the insult which I will leave up so folk know what we have here (psychologically)]

Thanks Mr Mod (TP), you just proved Sherlocks point :laugh:. Warning Noted.

1 -- Urchin insults Napoleon, says Napoleon has a "complex, is "compensating for some sort of inadequacy"

2 -- Napoleon responds to this bait, calls Urchin a nutter.

3 -- Admin gives Napoleon a warning, then insults Napoleon, suggests Napoleon has "psychological" problem!!

This is how it works here??

Thanks Mr Mod (TP), you just proved Sherlocks point :laugh:. Warning Noted.

Que? I don't know who you are and what are you on about? I just saw this thread at 1145pm and I'm not a mod.

1 -- Urchin insults Napoleon, says Napoleon has a "complex, is "compensating for some sort of inadequacy"

2 -- Napoleon responds to this bait, calls Urchin a nutter.

3 -- Admin gives Napoleon a warning, then insults Napoleon, suggests Napoleon has "psychological" problem!!

This is how it works here??

Mr Sherlock.. you are discovering why "bulls" hardly ever post much in this forum !

1 person likes this

Mr Sherlock.. you are discovering why "bulls" hardly ever post much in this forum !

:yawn:

BTW - Where's that curry recipe you promised.

:yawn:

BTW - Where's that curry recipe you promised.

Yeah I have been waiting for that too. I feel that people that don't post something decent in the mandatory recipe thread aren't really part of the community. People that promise to but don't are much lower than that. Lying, getting me hungry then leaving me high and dry bastards,

And the funny thing is the forum is owned by a landlord who has 3(ish) properties, one of which has near quadrupled in 'value' in 2 years ... and there's quite a few homeowners here.

Nothing wrong with bulls. Plenty wrong with trolls. Funny how weeks pass with not a peep and then suddenly the entire crowd is here at once :rolleyes:

And the funny thing is the forum is owned by a landlord who has 3(ish) properties, one of which has near quadrupled in 'value' in 2 years ... and there's quite a few homeowners here.

Nothing wrong with bulls. Plenty wrong with trolls. Funny how weeks pass with not a peep and then suddenly the entire crowd is here at once :rolleyes:

Does this make you a "bull", are all homeowners bulls, I don't think so, a bull is one who thinks prices will not crash, will go up in fact. How many people here think this, I count three -- me, BT, Nap -- and we are made to feel unwelcome, probably all limited to 10 posts a day too?? Ooo yes, bulls are welcome here, if they don't say much, nothing too controversial, and accept they will be called "trolls", and abused, and their posts will be deleted, then yes, they are very welcome, all three of them -- superb, you have token bulls!!

Does this make you a "bull", are all homeowners bulls, I don't think so, a bull is one who thinks prices will not crash, will go up in fact. How many people here think this, I count three -- me, BT, Nap -- and we are made to feel unwelcome, probably all limited to 10 posts a day too?? Ooo yes, bulls are welcome here, if they don't say much, nothing too controversial, and accept they will be called "trolls", and abused, and their posts will be deleted, then yes, they are very welcome, all three of them -- superb, you have token bulls!!

We all look at the facts and come up with different outcomes.

Some are more bearish than others but for example if the government allowed super to be used for a deposit on homes I reckon many of us would turn bullish on property. Or say PPOR interest was tax deductable again I know I would go bullish and buy a home tommorrow or maybe even this afternoon if I found one.

If the situation warranted it some of us would change our views.

We are not one thrithing mass with the same views. We have disagreements and their is only a few perma bears and bulls. Both camps have their extremists and with all due respect the three you mentioned are the extreme bulls.

I bought two bucketfulls of dirt and landbanked it once.

Lol, Charles- funny :) I never win these kind of competitions about who has what. However, I do think I know one chord on the guitar- the one with the three fingers on one fret- i think it's an A? It is the first chord I learned. I also tried for a D and an E, but am yet to get them into my head. Apparently, with 3 chords, i can play loads of songs. I use that gut Justinguitar.com to learn off- check him out- he's the consummate teacher. I paid for guitar lessons but the guy was hardly inspirational, so I didn't go back :+/

Lol, Charles- funny smile.gif I never win these kind of competitions about who has what. However, I do think I know one chord on the guitar- the one with the three fingers on one fret- i think it's an A? It is the first chord I learned. I also tried for a D and an E, but am yet to get them into my head. Apparently, with 3 chords, i can play loads of songs. I use that gut Justinguitar.com to learn off- check him out- he's the consummate teacher. I paid for guitar lessons but the guy was hardly inspirational, so I didn't go back :+/

:P I think most people start with the key of C when learning chords.

Try C , G , Amin , Emin , Dmin , and F might be hard for you

But for example, knocking on heavens for is C , G , Dmin and then C , G , F

:P I think most people start with the key of C when learning chords.

Try C , G , Amin , Emin , Dmin , and F might be hard for you

That sounds like a lot to learn, but I'll get there.

Disclosure: I have 3 plectrums.

That sounds like a lot to learn, but I'll get there.

Disclosure: I have 3 plectrums.

Second lesson - It is grossly uncool to call it a plectrum.

My advice, learn C G and Amin first, over and over again. Changing from C to Amin and vice versa is an easy one finger change for a beginner.

Second lesson - It is grossly uncool to call it a plectrum.

Lol! I think I would sound awkward calling it a pick. I am sure people have to be a bit cool to do that- either that or know how to play more than one chord to have the right to call it a pick. Maybe I'll just call it nothing at all. That could be cooler :)

Lol! I think I would sound awkward calling it a pick. I am sure people have to be a bit cool to do that- either that or know how to play more than one chord to have the right to call it a pick. Maybe I'll just call it nothing at all. That could be cooler smile.gif

"Damn my plastic triangle has fallen inside the hole"

You people -- stop disrupting my whinge thread, with your derailing guitar stories, this thread is for whining, about unfair, and secret, moderation!! If you do not have something unconstructive to say, about admins and moderators, why do you not start your own thread??

You people -- stop disrupting my whinge thread, with your derailing guitar stories, this thread is for whining, about unfair, and secret, moderation!! If you do not have something unconstructive to say, about admins and moderators, why do you not start your own thread??

Hahaha good one

Forget our guitar thread, maybe you need to start a violin one ;)

and there was me thinking it was white bike pants with your junk showing.